Ques. What is the MBA entrance exam pattern at MLSU?
Ans. MBA program admissions at MLSU are made on the basis of RMAT exam scores. RMAT exam pattern includes:
- Questions: 200
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Negative Marking: No
- Subjects: Data Analysis and interpretation, English Language, General Awareness, Mathematical Ability and Reasoning, and Aptitude.
Ques. What is the syllabus for the RMAT entrance exam?
Ans. The syllabus for the RMAT entrance exam is as follows:
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: Data Interpretation based on text, Line charts, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables, Pie Chart, Graphs can be Column graphs, Graphs representing Area, Bar Graphs, and Venn Diagram.
English Language: Comprehension passages or poems, Jumbled Paragraphs, Contextual Usage, Different Usage of the Same Word, Odd word out, Fill in The Blanks, One Word Substitution, Foreign Language Words Used in English, Sentence Completion, Idioms, Sentence Correction, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Analogies, and Verbal Reasoning.
General Awareness: Current Affairs Famous award and prizes, World Records, Business, Books and authors, Punch line of Companies, Science, History, Geography, International Organisations, Top officials of Big Companies, Important Quotations, Major Contemporary Corporate events, and Social Issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics.
Mathematical ability: Ratios and Proportion, Venn Diagram, In-equations, Instalment, Quadratic and linear equations, Payments, Profit and Loss, Probability, Profit and Loss, Probability, Averages, Permutations & Combinations, Partnership, Trigonometry, Time-Speed-Distance, Vectors, HCF, Binomial Expansion, LCM, Co-ordinate geometry, etc.
Reasoning and Aptitude: Critical reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Visual reasoning, Syllogisms, Assumption, Family tree, Premise, Symbol Based problems, Conclusion Assertion & reasons, Coding & Decoding, Cause and Effect, Sequencing, etc.
Ques. What is the stream-wise M.Sc intake capacity at Mohanlal Sukhadia University?
Ans. The M.Sc program at Mahonlal Sukhadia University runs as per the CBCS system. The seats divided in the program are of two categories, i.e., Total seats with Normal fee + Payment seats. Given below are the number of such seats reserved under the two categories:
||Total seats with normal fee
Ques. What add-on courses are offered by the university?
Ans. The university offers the following add-on courses:
- Visual Basic Net
- Microsoft Net Framework
- Web Data Base Development
- Web Design
- Business Data Analysis
- Computational Methods in Bioinformatics
- Modern Education Technologies
- Network Design and Installation Courses in Computer/ Engineering
- Linux Operating Computer Network Administration and Management
- Office Automation & E-Governance
- ICT & Research Methodologies (For Ph.D. Students)
- Diploma in Nanotechnology
- Diploma in Biophysical Instrumentation & Measurement Techniques
- Diploma in Astronomy
Ques. How is the MBA program of MLSU?
Ans. The MBA program at MLSU is ranked at 76 in the management category and specialized in 6 major streams. The streams offered in the MBA program are Financial Services, Mass Communication, Social Work Management, Rural Management, and E-Business. The whole program fee is INR 1.5 Lacs. Aspiring candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation and appear for the RMAT entrance exam conducted by the university itself. The graduates of MBA are placed in sectors such as Sales, Operations, Information Technology, Education, Research, Finance, Engineering, Accounting, Human Resources, Administrative, Marketing, Support, Arts & Design, Media & Communication. The top recruiting sector amongst them is Business Development, Sales, and Operations.
Read More: MLSU MBA
Ques. How can I register for the RMCAAT?
Ans. To register for the RMCAAT, follow the below-given points:
- Visit the official link
- Click on “RMCAAT Registration”.
- Provide candidate’s name, date of birth, and candidate’s father name.
- Enter the 12-digit Token Number given on the receipt of payment to activate the application form.
- Provide requisite details such as academic qualification, category, domicile, etc.
- Upload necessary documents and verify the information filled.
- Submit the form after ensuring that no further changes have to be made.
- Take a print out of the completed form.
Ques. What is the MLSU MCA entrance exam pattern?
Ans. The MLSU MCA entrance exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Paper-pen
- Type of Questions: Objective
- Negative Marking: No
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Total questions: 200
- Medium of Exam: English
The paper is divided into three sections, namely, Elementary Computer Knowledge, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning, and Aptitude.
Ques. Are there any self-financing courses for the management students?
Ans. Yes, the university offers the following self-financing courses in the streams of management:
|MBA in Financial Service Management
||50% marks in Graduation
|Domestic: INR 1.75 Lacs.
International: US $ 4500
|MBA in Rural Management, E-Business, Mass Communication, and Social Works
|Master in Travel and Tourism Management
||48% marks in Graduation
|Domestic: INR 20,000 per year
International: US $ 1000
|Bachelor of Hotel Management (only for Domestic students)
||45% marks in 10+2
||INR 50,000 per year
Ques. Are there any scholarships for the students at Mohanlal Sukhadia University?
Ans. The university offers scholarships to students such as:
- Need-cum-merit Scholarship
- National Scholarship
- UGC Junior Research Fellowship
- Departmental Fellowship
Ques. Where can I get the previous year question papers for the semester exams?
Ans. The previous year question papers for the semester exams are available on the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website
- Navigate to the “Students Corner” tab.
- Under the “Examination” section, click on the “Syllabus” link
- The link will redirect you to a new page.
- Select your desired scheme, course, and semester/ year.
- Syllabus as per your preferences will appear on the screen.