Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) offers various UG & PG degree courses such as BA, BL, ML, LLB, B.Com. and other courses. Candidates will be given admission to the university according to their marks secured in an examination. The university Students who have cleared the entrance examination can now check their results on the university website. To check the examination result, the candidates have to provide their roll number in the empty fields displayed on the portal.
University offers semester course system which is further divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. Odd semester exams are scheduled to be conducted in May 2018 whereas, even semester exams held in December 2018. Results of both semester examinations are declared separately on the university official website.
TNDALU Entrance Examination Result 2018
Entrance examination result can be checked through the university website. The University is responsible for publishing the result. Candidates are advised to check their university website on regular basis to get latest updates regarding results, examinations, timetables, etc.
Following are the steps which help candidates to check their examination result:
- Open the university’s official website
- Search for the Exam result option and open the link
- Candidate must enter their roll no and other required details in the empty field
- Click on the submit button and results will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can check their test result and take the printout for future use
TNDALU Semester Examination Dates 2018
Semester examination dates are different for both the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The university will notify the students regarding the announcement of semester examination dates. The dates for both semester examination dates are different and published separately. Candidates can start their preparation beforehand for an examination by checking the timetable.
M.L/ LL.M Degree Course Examinations 2018 Results :“CLICK HERE”
B.A. B.L./B.A.LL.B.(HONS.), B.COM.B.L./B.COM.LL.B.(HONS.), B.C.A.LL.B.(HONS.), B.B.A.LL.B.(HONS.) & 3 YEAR B.L./LL.B (HONS) Degree Examinations 2018: “CLICK HERE”
Following steps can help candidates to check their semester examination dates:
- Candidates should open TNDALU official university website
- Search for the section which has an announcement for the time table
- Candidates can download their timetable by using the Login ID which had been generated while registering on the university website
- Candidates can download the timetable from the university website
- Timetable appears in the form of PDF file. candidates can download for future reference
TNDALU Revaluation Exam Result 2018
Revaluation results are also published on the university website. Those candidates who failed in an examination can register themselves for revaluation paper. This examination is conducted for the B.L, B.A.B.L and M.L degree courses. Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to check their Revaluation Result:
- Visit the TNDALU official university website
- Search for the “News & Announcement” section or “Students Corner” section
- Click on the particular year’s revaluation result link
- Candidates can check the 3 or 5 years course revaluation result by directly clicking on the given link i.e. “3 years BL, LLB Revaluation Result” or “5 Years BABL, BALLB Revaluation Result”
- Candidate needs to enter the registration number and then click on “Submit” button
- Result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen in PDF file format
- Candidates can save, view and take printout of it for their future use
TNDALU Distance Education Result 2018
Those candidates who want to do a job along with studying, the university facilitate those candidates with distance education. Distance education results are also declared on the university website.
By following the below steps, candidates can check their distance education result:
- Open the official university website
- Go to the “News & Announcements” section or “Students Corner” section
- Click on the particular course and year option
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to enter their registration number
- Result will be displayed on candidate’s screen in PDF file format
- Candidates can take a printout of the result for their future reference