AU Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website. Students can download Allahabad University Admit Card via link provided below.
To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the ‘Enrollment Number’ or ‘Roll No.’ in the space provided. It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination, without which a candidate is not allowed to write the exam.
Examinations for the university are held annually and notifications for the same are updated on the official website from time to time. Scroll down the page for Allahabad University admit Card 2020.
|Name of the University||Allahabad University|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Time Table||Click Here|
|Affiliated Colleges||Click Here|
Allahabad University Admit Card 2020
AU Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. Students can download the admit card by entering enrolment number and course from the official website.
How to download AU Admit Card 2020?
Students can download Allahabad University admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download the exam hall ticket.
Steps to download AU Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.allduniv.ac.in/
- Find the tab for ‘Latest News’ section from the homepage
- Check for the admit card link
- Click on the required link for admit card
- Enter the Enrollment number or Roll no. in the space provided
- Select Class next
- Finally press the ‘Submit’ button
- Admit card will appear on a new tab
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Details Mentioned on AU Admit Card
- Unit name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the subject
- Date of examination
- Exam Venue
- Important instructions for students
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- The controller of Examination (COE) signature
An admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential documents that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of AU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates. Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam.
So it is very important to keep the admit card safe. Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over.
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- After commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to go outside the exam hall
- Students are required to sit in the seat allotted to them else the candidature will be considered absent
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card and valid ID proof on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
Allahabad University Time Table
Allahabad University has officially released the Time Table for upcoming examinations on its official website. The proposed schedule is for UG and PG semester examinations.
The examination will be held for three hours in two shifts, i.e. Morning and Evening. The morning shift is scheduled from 7 AM onwards and evening shift is from 2:30 PM onwards. Check the website for more information.
How to Check AU Time Table?
Follow the below steps to check the schedule for upcoming examinations.
- Visit the official website www.allduniv.ac.in
- From the homepage click on the section for ‘Latest News’
- Click on ‘More’ button
- Check for the details and time table
Students can also visit the Controller of Examinations for detailed information on AU Time Table 2020.
Allahabad University Results
Once the results are ready, it will be published on the official website. Students can then apply for revaluation or reappear with required documents.
Mark lists will be provided to the students once the results are published. Follow the below steps to check results from the official website.
- Visit the official website of the University
- Once the home page is open, click on the ‘results’ section
- The page with all declared results will be opened in a new tab
- Click on the required link to check the result
- Enter the registration number/roll number to view result