Established in 1887, University of Allahabad is a public central institution which offers various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG), research/ doctoral and diploma courses in various streams like Arts, Commerce, Science and Law. In addition to 11 constituent colleges, the university has several Affiliated Colleges and admission to all the programmes is done on the basis of marks obtained by students in different entrance tests (Allahabad University Entrance Exams). Following is a list of AU entrance tests conducted for different courses:
- Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) – BA, B.Com, B.Sc (Maths), B.Sc.(Bio), B.Sc. (Home Science), B.F.A, and B.P.A.
- Post Graduate Admission Test (PGAT) – MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MFA, M.Tech
- Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) – BA.LLB
- Law Admission Test (LAT) – LL.B
- LL.M Entrance Test
- MONIRBA MBA Entrance Test
- MBARD – MBA Rural Development Entrance Exam
- B.Ed Entrance Test, M.Ed Entrance Test
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) Entrance Exam – B.Voc, M.Voc, BCA, MCA, Diploma
- Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET) – D.Phil
- Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS) Entrance Test – M.Sc (Cognitive Science)
Allahabad University Entrance Exam for all the courses is usually conducted in the last week of May/ June every year. Results for UGAT and PGAT are announced on the university portal in the month of July. Entrance test results such as LAT, LFAT, CRET etc. are also declared on the official university portal within few days from the test. Students need to check the official AU website regularly in order to get latest updates regarding Allahabad University admission, entrance exams and results.
The university follows semester system for most of its courses i.e. odd and even semester. The final examination for Odd Semester is usually held around November-December every year, while in case of Even Semester, the examination is conducted around May-June. The results for the same are generally announced within a month from the examination.
Allahabad University B.A – 1st Sem Result (June 25, 2018)
Allahabad University B.Sc – 1st Sem Result (June 25, 2018)
Allahabad University B.COM – 1st Sem Result (May 15, 2018)
Allahabad University Entrance Exam Results, BA B.Sc B.Com BPA Counseling
The Admission Test will be conducted through online as well as offline mode where the students will be required to answer 150 multiple choice questions in 120 minutes duration. The university announces result for all entrance examinations through the official AU website in the month of June/ July. Candidates can view their ranks along with their scorecard by navigating to the “Latest News/ Updates” section.
Upon entering the application sequence number along with the Date of birth, candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen. Students can view and download their scorecard for future correspondence. After the announcement of UGAT and PGAT 2018 results, candidates will be intimated for counselling procedure as per the merit list. Candidates are required to present the following documents & fees at the time of counseling and admission:
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam (UGAT, PGAT, etc.)
- Original Transfer Certificate (T.C.)/Migration Certificate.
- Original High School & Intermediate Marks Sheet and Certificate (one set photocopy).
- Recent Caste Certificate of Central Government in Original and its Photocopy
- Weightage Claimed Certificate and its Photocopy
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST), OBC Candidates’ Caste Certificate should clearly indicate Creamy Layer Category.
- PH Certificate.
- NCC ‘B’ / ‘C’ Certificate.
- Certificate for Kashmiri Migrants.
- Sports Certificates.
- Recent passport size of two color photograph
Allahabad University Admit Card 2018
Students can download the admit card for UG and PG Semester Examination from the official AU website by navigating to the “Download Admit Card 2018” link available at the home page.
In the next step, the students will be required to enter the enrollment number/ roll number and select the desired course/ semester. Upon clicking the “Submit” button, candidates will be able to view and save the admit card necessary for appearing in the end semester examinations (odd/even).
How to Check the Allahabad University Semester Exam Result 2018
- Candidates should log on to the official Allahabad university website and navigate to the exam result links by clicking “Results” tab available under the Students section
- Next, the candidate should click the concerned exam result link from the list of all the courses declared online. For eg: BA LLB-II Sem, B Sc III, LLB (Hon) 1st Sem Exam
- Upon clicking the desired link, candidates can see the overall result for particular course/semester which include the subject wise marks for all the appearing candidates mentioned in order of their roll numbers and enrollment numbers respectively
- Students can save the corresponding result file in PDF format and also take the print of the Allahabad University Result 2018 for further use
Last Updated - 25 Jun 2018