Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) is located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the best National Law Schools which provides different undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The names of the different courses offered by the university are BA, LLB (Honours), LLM, Ph.D. and other programmes. Interested candidates can get admission into various courses after clearing the Common Law Entrance Test (CLAT).
The university offers the semester and annual course system. The semester system is divided into two categories i.e. Odd semester and even semester. The university conducts the odd semester examination in April/May and even semester examination in November/ December. Candidates should check the university website regularly to get the latest updates regarding result, timetable, etc.
|End Term Exam June 2020||10 July 2020||Check Here|
RMLNLU Academic Schedule 2020
|Schedule of End Term April 2020||Check Here|
|Schedule of repeat exam2020 for B.A. LLB (Hons.) Batch 2015-2020||Check Here|
|Exam Scheule of PGDIPR, PGDCL & PGDMLEEE Bach 2019-2020||Check Here|
|Examinations Postponed||Check Here|
The Academic Schedule specifies the examination dates, venues, times, result and much more. Candidates can easily download the Academic Schedule from the university’s official website. The academic calendar also contains the list of the holidays. Candidates can also check the schedule of Monsoon and Winter Semester.
Candidates can easily download the Academic Schedule by following subsequent steps:
- Open the university’s official website
- Click on the Notices option present on the menu bar of university website
- Click on the “Downloads” option
- Click on the option named as “Academic Calendar”
- Click on the Academic Calendar 2020-21 link
- A PDF file will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates can download the Academic Schedule for their future use
RMLNLU Result 2020
Candidates can download their examination result from the university website. The entrance examination result will also be checked through the online university portal. Important Notification regarding the result is also available on the university website.
Following steps help candidates to check their Result:
- Open the university’s official website
- Search for the “Notices” options present on the university website and click on the “Results” option
- Candidates can select the particular course link of a particular year
- A PDF file will be downloaded which students can keep for their future reference.
Candidates can also download their LL.M result from the university website. University conducts the examination every year in the month of November/ December and May/ June. Students waiting for their results can check it from the university website. Following steps help candidates to check their LL.M result:
- Go to the RMLNLU university website
- Click on the “Results” link available under the “Notices” option
- You will be redirected to a new page where they will get result regarding LL.M programme
- Candidates can check any semester’s result according to their requirement
- A PDF file will be displayed on the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download their result for further use also.
RMLNLU Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2020
Candidates who appeared for the Research course’s entrance test can get their result from the RMLNLU official website. The University conducts the Ph.D. examinations every year in the month of November/ December and May/ June. The final Ph.D. result and written test result are published separately.
Following steps can help candidates to check their final and written test Ph.D. result:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Ph.D. Programme link present under the “Admission” option
- Select the particular result link according to their requirement.
- A PDF file will be downloaded once you click on any of the links
- Candidates should enter their roll number or registration number in the search box to find their result
- Candidates must save/print the final result and written test result for their future use.