Integral University, Lucknow was established in 1998 and is located in Lucknow. It is UGC recognised University and accredited by NAAC. University offers various courses like Science & Engineering, Arts, Law, Languages and Teaching, Medicine, Beauty & Health Care, Information Technology, Management, Banking & Finance. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for any of the course.
Interested candidates can get admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the field of Engineering and Technology. Candidates need to primarily clear the IUET test for getting admission in the Integral University. IUET is abbreviated as “Integral University Entrance Test”.
Integral University is responsible for releasing the examination dates. The Last date of availability of application form is April 15. The Examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 7. On the other hand, the separate test is conducting for MBA, M.Tech, M.Phram, M.Sc, MCA and MCA Lateral entry on May 29. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before start filling an application form.
Integral University Academic Calendar 2018
Students can visit the academic calendar page by “clicking here”.
Integral University Semester Result 2018
The Result of IUET 2018 will be declared by Integral University. After the successful completion of entrance examination which is held in the month of May 2018 candidates can get admission to various UG and PG programmes. Rank list will be prepared according to the candidate’s score in the examination. Candidates can check their result through Online Mode Only. The Result will be announced under two categories i.e. Even Semester and Odd Semester. If university announces the result once it cannot be changed afterwards.
Integral University Odd Semester Result 2018
By following the below steps candidates are able to download the Integral University Odd Semester Result:
- Go to the official website of IUET
- After that candidate needs to go to “notice board” section available on the home page and click on the Examination tab.
- After that click the appropriate link for getting semester wise result.
- Candidates need to click on the given Odd Semester Result link
- Then candidates must select the course in which they have applied
- Now, after entering the Roll number and other details candidate must click submit button to get the result.
- Now the result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates are advised to take print out and download the result for future use.
Integral University Even Semester Result
By following the below steps candidates are able to download the Even Semester Result:
- Open the official website of Integral University
- Now go to the notice board section available on the home page and click examination tab
- Now candidates can choose the semester wise result by clicking on the appropriate link
- Now candidates redirected to the other page where they need to click on Even Semester Result link.
- Candidates can select the particular course in which they have applied
- After entering the Roll number and then click on submit button candidates are able to view their result
- The result is available in PDF file format which can be downloaded also for the future use
Integral University Special Carry-over, Annual Examination Results 2018
The Special carry-over examination is conducted for the failed or candidates with Year Back. Students do not promote to the next session until or unless they clear all the examinations. So, every year university conducted the exams. University is responsible for releasing notification regarding the Special carry-over exam. It is also categorised in two categories i.e. Odd semester and Even/Annual Semester.
The Odd semester examination is conducted for Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Pharm. On the other hand, Even/ Annual Semester Examination is conducted for Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Pharm, B.P.Th, and M.P.Th.
Candidates can check their result by following the below steps:
- Go to the official website of the university
- Navigate to the link refers to checking Special carry-over Result or IUET Result.
- Enter application number or IUET Roll number or Applicant Name and Date of Birth as per the requirement
- Click on submit button
- Candidates are advised to check the result and take printout for future use.
Integral University Distance Education Examination Results 2018
Distance Education Learning system of Integral University is designed and develop to fulfil the higher education need to students. Distance Education Courses will continuously be updated. Candidates will be provided facilities like counselling, audio-video lectures, E-learning etc.
There are three distance education departments named as Department of Management and Commerce, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, and Department of Computer Science and Application.
Theory examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of June 2018. Practical examinations are scheduled to be held from June 1-10, 2018. Candidates need to read all the instruction carefully before start attempting paper.
After completing the application process candidates are able to download IUET 2018 Admit card. It is necessary for the candidates to bring admit card in the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to appear for the examination without admit card. It contains the information regarding examination timing, its venue, date etc. By following the below steps candidates can download the Admit card:
- Go to the IUET website
- Navigate the link written as Download Admit card
- Now candidates will be redirected to the download admit card page.
- Now after entering the name and date of birth candidates can get the admit card.
After download the admit card candidates can download the Exam Timetable and schedule. It contains the information regarding exam date of particular course, subject name and examination shifts. Candidates can download the time table and schedule by clicking on the below link:
After the examination is over candidates are able to download the result about the particular course. The Result will be prepared according to their marks secured in the examination. By following the below steps candidates can download the Integral University Distance Education Result:
- Go to the website
- Now candidates need to enter the Roll no and click on submit button
- Now candidates will be redirected to the result page
- Candidates can view and download the result for future use.