Integral University, Lucknow latest updates are given below. Integral University publishes the result for Even & odd Semester separately after the commencement of the exams. These results can be accessed by providing the correct credentials on the links given below. The University also conducts IUET(Integral University Entrance Test), for admission to various programs.
Candidates can also check examination schedule, carry-over exam schedule, carry-over exam result, IUET result, answer key, etc. For more information about the application process, IUET Entrance test click, Integral University Admissions.
Integral University Semester Result 2021
Term End exams are conducted in even/odd semester format by Integral University. Results for various programs are accessible to candidates as soon as university publishes the same on the official website. By following the below steps candidates are able to download the Integral University Even/Odd Semester Result:
- Go to the official Integral University website.
- After that candidate needs to go to “Notice board” section available on the home page and click on the ‘Examination’ tab.
- After that click the appropriate link given in the list.
- Then candidates must select the course in which they have applied
- Now, after entering the Roll number and other details candidate must click Submit button to get the result.
- Now the result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates are advised to take the print out and download the result for future use.
Integral University Special Carry-over, Annual Examination Results 2021
Integral University conducts carry-over examinations for the candidates with a year/ failed candidates. As students are not promoted to the next session until or unless they clear all the examinations. Hence, every year the university conducts special carry over examinations. However, the term (odd/even) of the examination differs from course to course. The university releases notification for carry-over examination. These exams are conducted in two categories namely, Odd semester and Even/Annual Semester
The Odd semester carry-over examination is conducted for courses like Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Pharm. On the other hand, Even/ Annual Semester carry-over Examination is conducted for Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, and B.Pharm, B.P.Th, and M.P.Th. Candidates can check their result by following the below steps
- Visit the University website.
- Navigate to the link refers to checking Special carry-over Result or IUET Result.
- Enter the Application Number or IUET Roll Number or Applicant Name and Date of Birth as per the requirement
- Click on Submit button
- Candidates are advised to check the result and take the printout for future use.
Integral University Distance Education Examination Admit Card 2021
Integral University Distance Education theory exams and practical exams are scheduled in the month of June 2020. Candidates need to fill an examiantion application form in the given timeframe to secure a seat in examination. After the successful completion of the application process, candidates can download IUET 2020 Admit card.
It's mandatory to bring admit card in the examination hall so candidates are advised to download it at least one week before examination to avoid last minute hassle. Moreover, admit card contains minor details like examination timing, its venue, date, etc which will be of great help later.
By following the below steps candidates can download the Admit card:
- Go to the official website
- Navigate the link written as Download Admit card
- Now candidates will be redirected to the download admit card page.
- Now after entering the Name and Date of birth candidates can get the admit card.
After downloading the admit card candidates can download the Exam Timetable and schedule. It contains the information regarding the exam date of a particular course, subject name, and examination shifts. Click, Exam Time Table and Schedule
Integral University Distance Education Examination Results 2021
After the successful commencement of the examination, IUET University releases examination results. Results can be downloaded by visiting the university website after a month of examination. By following the below steps candidates can download the Integral University Distance Education Result:
- Go to the Website.
- Enter the Roll no and click on Submit button.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the result page
- Candidates can view and Download the result for future use.
Ques. What essentials do a student need to check the result of Integral University?
Ans. Candidates can check their result with the help of their exam registration number or roll number and date of birth. The result is available on the official website.
Ques. Who releases the result of the Integral University?
Ans. The officials of Integral University release the result online which is available on the official website of Integral University.
Ques. How much time does Integral University usually require in the declaration of the result?
Ans. The result is usually declared within one or two months of giving the examination. Students are usually notified about the same.
Ques. Can I apply for a re-evaluation at Integral University?
Ans. Yes, if the student is not satisfied with the result, he/she can apply for a re-evaluation of the subject through the official website.
Ques. Can the candidates whose results are not yet announced be eligible for IUET?
Ans. Yes, the candidates who are due to appear or have appeared in the qualifying examination and whose results are awaited are also eligible to appear in the IUET exam.