Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU) offers various programs viz. UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Ph.D./M.Phil./Certificate courses. It operates a separate website for its Distance Education Program. The result of the university is given on the official website of the university. Click on Subharti University Admissions.
Name of the University
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU)
Date of Declaration
December 17, 2019
Admit Card Link
SVSU Latest Result Updates:
Main Examination Result
Back Paper Examination Result
|Second Year||Check Here|
|Third Year||Check Here|
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University (SVSU) provides all the details regarding the regular courses on its website, while the information of the Distance Education program is provided on DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) website of the University. The examination of regular courses is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and May-June (Even Semester).
The University follows the semester-wise academic curriculum and its academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester, whereas the academic year of Distance Education program is divided into two batches i.e. September-May and March-November. To know the SVSU courses & fees structure: Click Here
How to check the SVSU Result/Grade Card?
The result of the Odd semester examination is declared in the month of January, while the result of the even semester is announced in the month of July. The examination result of all regular courses is uploaded on the University’s website.
- Visit the University’s website
- Click on the result link under the “News & Circular” section
- On the result page, enter your “Roll No.”
- Press submit and download the result
Candidates may download their result by following the link mentioned here, Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Result
Understanding the SVSU Evaluation Procedure
The University follows the following evaluation system:
- Continuous evaluation through personal contact program, assignment work, viva & group discussion, and personality development program.
- An annual examination will be conducted by the University.
- Evaluation of practical, wherever prescribed by Examiners appointed by SVSU.
- Evaluation of professional project reports, wherever prescribed will be submitted to DDE.
- Report on internship & industry integrated learning wherever prescribed will be submitted to DDE.
The final grading of the learner shall be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the learner in examinations and continuous internal assessment, after substituting the marks obtained in reappear papers, if any. The learner’s achievement shall be indicated on a six-point scale, as given below:
85% and above
75% and above but below 85%
60% and above but below 75%
50% and above but below 60%
40% and above but below 50%
Subharti University (SVSU) Admit Card
Admit card for the odd semester is released on the official website of the university. Details such as date of exam, venue, name of the student will be mentioned on the admit card issued by the university. Candidates may download the admit card following the steps mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Go to the application portal and click on “Admit card”.
- Enter the required details and click on “Submit”.
- Admit card of the concerned candidate will get displayed on the screen.
OR candidates may directly download the admit card from the official website by clicking on this link, Subharti University Admit Card
Subharti University (SVSU) Examination Schedule
The schedule of DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) Theory and Practical examination is circulated by the University 45-50 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of academic examination of all DDE UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses is released separately.
The examination of the September-May academic batch is conducted in the month of June and the timetable is circulated in the month of April. Whereas the examination of March-November batch is held in the month of December and the timetable is published in the month of October. Here are the steps to check the exam timetable:
- Visit the University’s website
- On the Home page, click on the “Examination Schedule” under the Examination tab.
- On the new page, select your respective year of course under “Practical” or “Theory” examination column
- Download and save the examination timetable.
Candidates may check the examination schedule for the current session from the official website directly from here,
Academic Calendar of Regular Courses
The academic calendar of regular courses run by the main University is publicized on its website before the commencement of the session. According to the calendar, the academic session of the university is divided into two semesters. The odd semester starts in the month of August and ends in the month of December, while the even semester starts in January and ends in June. Students can download the academic calendar of the current academic year with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website
- Under the “Academics” tab, click on “Academic Calendar” option
- The calendar will get downloaded
Or you may directly check out the academic calendar of the university from here, Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Academic Calendar