Swami Vivekananda Subharti University offers various courses viz. UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Ph.D./M.Phil. /Certificate courses. It operates a separate website for its Distance Education Program. The University follows the semester-wise academic curriculum and its academic year is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd & even semester, whereas the academic year of Distance Education program is divided into two batches i.e. September-May and March-November.
The University provides all the details regarding the regular courses on its website, while the information of Distance Education program is provided on DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) website of the University. The examination of regular courses is conducted in the month of December (Odd Semester) and May-June (Even Semester).
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Exam Result 2018
The examination result of UG & PG courses is released on the official website of DDE (Directorate of Distance Education). The result is declared after 50-60 days of the examination. Students can check their result from the website of the university with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the University
- Click on the Results option
- On the Result page, enter your Enrollment No.
- Press “Submit” button
- Check your result and take a printout for future use
Result of regular courses 2018
The result of Odd semester examination is declared in the month of January, while the result of the even semester is announced in the month of July. The examination result of all regular courses is uploaded on the University’s website.
- Visit the University’s website
- Click on the result link under the “News & Circular” section
- On the result page, enter your “Roll No.”
- Press submit and download the result
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Exam Timetable 2018
The schedule of DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) Theory and Practical examination is circulated by the University 45-50 days before the commencement of the examination. The timetable of academic examination of all DDE UG/PG/Diploma/PG Diploma/Advanced diploma courses is released separately. The examination of the September-May academic batch is conducted in the month of June and the timetable is circulated in the month of April. Whereas the examination of March-November batch is held in the month of December and the timetable is published in the month of October. Here are the steps to check the exam timetable:
- Visit the University’s website
- On the Home page, click on “Examination Schedule” under the Examination tab.
- On the new page, select your respective year of course under “Practical” or “Theory” examination column
- Download and save the examination timetable
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Academic Calendar 2018
The academic calendar of DDE (Directorate of Distance Education) is uploaded on its website before the commencement of the classes. As per the academic calendar of Swami Vivekananda Subharti DDE University, the academic year is separated into two halves. The duration of the first batch is September-May, while the duration of the second batch is March-November. The admission to September-May batch starts in the month of July-August, while the admission to March-November batch begins in the month of January-February. The academic calendar details the commencement of each batch, inception of classes, submission date of assignments, examination date, result declaration, etc.
- Visit the official website
- Under the “Academic” option, click on “Academic Calendar”
- The new page will open and the academic calendar of the current academic year will be displayed.
Academic Calendar of regular courses 2018
The academic calendar of regular courses run by the main University is publicized on its website before the commencement of the session. According to the calendar, the academic session of the university is divided into two semesters. The odd semester starts in the month of August and ends in the month of December, while the even semester starts in January and ends in June. Students can download the academic calendar of the current academic year with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website
- Under the “Academics” tab, click on “Academic Calendar” option
- The calendar will get downloaded