UPRTOU will be releasing the Admit Card for Entrance Exam in UG, PG & PG Diploma Courses in April 2020. Students are advised to download their admit cards via the official website of the university. On the exam day, candidates need to carry the hall ticket as a print copy. It is not issued via post or any other medium.
Check UPRTOU Admission
|University Name||U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University|
|Admit Card Released||UPRTOU Entrance Exam 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2020 – Tentative|
|Exam Date||B.Ed- 05 May 2020|
Other UG & PG Courses- To be announced
|Exam Form||Click Here|
UPRTOU Latest Updates
The University will release the admit card for the following programs- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, BTS, B.Lib.I.Sc, MA, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma, M.Lib.I.Sc, and PGDM.
UPRTOU Exam for Session I have postponed due to COVID 19 epidemic.
How to Download UPRTOU Entrance Exam 2020 Admit Card?
In order to download the admit card, the students must follow the given steps-
- Visit the official portal of the University.
- On the home page, candidates can find the Admit card section.
- Further, search for the UPRTOU Exam Admit Card 2020 link.
- Click on the link and enter login details and submit it.
- Your UPRTOU Admit Card will be displayed then.
- Check the details and the exam dates available on the UPRTOU Exam Hall Ticket.
- Later, download and take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam without fail.
Note: Candidates have to bring Aadhaar Card/ Pan Card or any identity card with a photograph for verification at the entrance examination center on the date of Examination.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The UPRTOU Admit Card will contain some important information regarding the entrance exam such as date, timings, venue, etc. All the candidates must bring the UPRTOU Admit Card 2020 at the specified exam center. The following details are mentioned on the Admit Card.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Name of the entrance examination
- Date and timings of the entrance test
- Address of the examination center.
Note- If your Enrollment no. cannot be found even on Note-3, then you can contact your study center. Enrollment No is generated by the study center itself.
Students may please ensure that the paper code mentioned in the admit card is the same as the paper code filled by them at the time of admission. If uneven, contact your respective study center or regional center.
UPRTOU Examination Forms
The Examination form provides detailed information regarding documents and other necessary information required from the candidates. These forms are available at the Institute's official website. Students can apply for the following:
Candidates can apply through the official website, either online or Offline
- Visit the official website.
- Fill all the required information
- Pay the entrance exam fee online through Bank Challan or Online gateway
- After qualifying the entrance test, candidates have to fill the admission form, attach all the required documents.
- Submit it to the respective study center along with the annual fee or Send it to Controller of Examination, UPTROU, Ganga Parashar, Sector F- Shantipuram Phaphamau Allahabad.
Entrance Exam Fee: INR 750
- Copy of Graduation Mark sheet
- Copies of class 10 and 12 Mark sheets
- Six Months Computer Certificate (for MCA only)
UPRTOU Exam Pattern 2020
Entrance Exam Pattern for MBA and MCA
The University conducts an online entrance examination for MBA & MCA courses, UPRTOU entrance exam.
There will be two sections in the entrance exam. The test pattern is given below:
- Section A of 50 marks with short answer type with subject-related General Knowledge/ current affairs, general awareness, management, economics & IT, etc.
- Section B of 50 marks with two essay type questions on topics of general interests and basic discipline.
Entrance Exam Pattern for B.Ed
For B.Ed entrance exam, there are two sections-
- Section A: General Mental Ability (50% weightage) and General Awareness (50% weightage)
- Section B: Teaching Aptitude (40% weightage) and Understanding in two teaching subjects (30% weightage).
Ph.D. Entrance Exam Pattern
The given exam patterns are based on previous year information. There shall be one paper in Ph.D. Entrance Test containing two sections
- Section A: 10 Short Answer Questions: 50 Marks, (Questions related to reasoning & mental ability, research, quantitative aptitude, general awareness /knowledge, etc. which an average P.G. Degree holder is expected to possess, shall be included in this section, 10 Questions of 05 Marks each (To be answered in about 75 words each)
- Section B: Two essay type questions of 25 marks each 50 Marks, (To be answered in not more than 600 words each)
UPRTOU Examination Result 2020
UPRTOU conducts examination for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The results of the exams are declared online through the university website. Candidates enrolled in the university courses may download their results from the website through the following procedure:
How to check UPRTOU Results?
- Log on to the official website of UPRTOU
- Check over Training & Academics Tab on the home page.
- Under Admissions Section, click on the ‘Results’ Tab.
- Then click on the Relevant Course Link among the Links available on the Results Page.
- Here you can view and download the result.