Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) Results are generally declared in the months of July & February for annual & semester respectively. UPRTOU also conducts separate entrance exams to provide admission in MBA, MCA, B.Ed & Ph.D. programmes.
Candidates who fail in any subject can apply for re-exam (Back Paper). Students can submit the back paper in online mode or download it by providing their challan number (for fee payment) & enrollment number. Those students, who have already applied for the back-paper examination can check their status by clicking on Back Paper Form Detail.
UPRTOU Academic Calendar: UPRTOU has published the academic schedule for 2020-21 session. Students can avail the information from the official website or by purchasing the prospectus on payment of INR 150.
UPRTOU Latest Updates 2020
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test Result: UPRTOU conducts B.Ed entrance test in General & Special Education (SE) category. Those students, who have participated in the entrance can check their score by simply visiting the website of UPRTOU. Students have to enter their roll number to download their scorecard.
UPRTOU Semester Result 2020
UPRTOU releases the result for both Annual & Semester courses on its official website only. Students looking forward to their result can check the score by following the under mentioned steps:
- Visit the home page of the UPRTOU.
- Navigate to the Result section.
- Click on your desired course wise link & you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- Noe enter your enrollment number & click on submit button.
- Save & download the scorecard for future purposes.
UPRTOU B.Ed, B.Ed (SE), MBA, MCA & Ph.D. Entrance Test 2020
The University conducts a separate entrance test to offer admission in distance B.Ed, B.Ed (SE), MBA, MCA & Ph.D. (Mass Communication, Journalism & Economics) programme. Students, seeking admission can download the admit card from the official website by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the home page of UPRTOU.
- Navigate to the Admit card download section.
- Now select your programme & enter the registration number.
- Click on submit & save & download the Admit card.