RBU offers BA, MA, BFA, MFA, B.Li.Sc, M.Li.Sc, B.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D. & D.Litt. programs under the faculties of Fine Arts, Visual Arts & Arts. RBU conducts the examination in terms of Even & Odd semesters. Semester results are declared on the official website only.
RBU also offers MA in faculties of Arts & Fine Arts under Directorate of Distance Education (RBUDDE). Examinations for MA I & II semesters are conducted in two sessions i.e. October-November & December-January respectively. Results for I & II semesters are declared on the official RBUDDE portal in the months of January-February & March-April. Online admission forms and Merit lists are available on the official website of RBU.
Rabindra Bharati University Online Admission Form 2019
Candidates must visit the official website of RBU to download the online application form for M.Phil, Ph.D. & M.A programs under the Online Admission Management System of RBU. The candidates have to provide their E-mail ID & Password in order to download the same.
Rabindra Bharati University Merit List 2019
Students can download the course-wise merit list from the official website of RBU by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website official website of RBU.
- In the menu bar, click on the ‘Admission tab’ and you will be redirected to the merit listing page.
- Click on your desired course and save & download the list for future reference.
Rabindra Bharati University Semester Result 2019
Students enrolled in RBU can check their result for various UG, PG, Ph.D. & D.Litt. courses by visiting the official website. The students must follow the given steps to check the result:
- Visit the home page of the RBU.
- In the main menu, Click on the ‘Results’ section.
- Now you will be redirected to the result listing page for UG, PG & doctoral courses.
- Enter your name or registration number & click on submit.
- Save & download the course-wise result for future reference.
RBU Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) Result 2019
RBUDDE offers MA program in Faculty of Arts & Fine Arts. Admissions generally start in the months of August-September. Examinations for MA I & II semesters are conducted in two sessions: Oct-Nov & Dec-Jan respectively. Results for I & II semesters are declared on the official RBUDDE portal in the months of Jan-Feb & March-April. Enrolled students can check their results by following the steps as under.
- On the official website of RBU, click on the DDE portal (on the right side of the page).
- After clicking on DDE, you will be redirected to the RBUDDE portal.
- Now click on the ‘DDE Results’ section.
- Enter your name or registration number to download the result.
There is the provision of Scrutiny, Re-Examination or rechecking for MA course except for Project work, Dissertation, Field work & Practical paper.
Candidates can apply for the renewal of the course in case of non- fulfilling the requirements such as attendance, minimum qualifying marks in the first semester (part I) or any other reason. The candidates have to fill the renewal form within stipulated time with the requisite amount of fee. RBUDDE will provide only three consecutive chances to a student for final completion of his/her degree.Last Updated - 23 Oct 2018