School of Open Learning, Delhi University runs various undergraduate courses such as BA, BA (H), B.Com, B.Com (H), and postgraduate courses viz. MA and M.Com. The examinations for all the courses are usually conducted in the month of May/June every year by Delhi University. The results for the UG and PG courses are released on the DU SOL official website.
DU SOL offers BA, BA (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.) at UG level and M.Com & MA under various disciplines at the PG level. Application form cum prospectus can be obtained either from the Main Center at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Center at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.Read More: DU SOL Admissions
DU SOL Result Latest Updates
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|BA Program Part 1,2,3||18 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|B.Com Part 1, 2,3||18 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|BA Hons. (English and Political Science. Part 2)||18 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|B.Com Hons Part 2||18 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|DU UG 1st Sem Datesheets Released||16 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|B.A.(H), B.Com (H), B.A., B.Com (June 2019 Results)||01 Oct 2019||Click Here|
|B.A.(H) Political Science Part-1,3 Exam||03 Aug 2019||Click Here|
|B.A.(H) English Part-1,3 Exam||03 Aug 2019||Click Here|
|B.Com(H) Part-1,2,3 Exam||03 Aug 2019||Click Here|
Also read: DU SOL Course and Fee Structure
How to Check DU SOL UG Courses Result
- Log on to the Official DU SOL website
- Under the “Important Links” section, click the desired result link. (Eg. B.Com Part-1,2,3)
- Next, the candidate should enter his/her SOL Roll number, Exam Roll No, Year of Exam, Part, Course.
- Upon submitting all the details, the result will be displayed.
- Download and save the Result/Marksheet for future correspondence.
Note: In case there is any query regarding marks, the candidates can apply for Revaluation or Rechecking of their Answer Scripts within three weeks of the declaration of results.
How to Check DU SOL PG Courses Result
- Log on to the Official DU SOL website
- Under the “Students” section, click the Examination → Results.
- Next, the candidate should click the desired result link. (Eg. M.Com 4th Semester Result May 2018)
- The corresponding DU SOL PG Results will be displayed in pdf format.
- Candidates can download it and search the Roll number for the desired result.
Note: In case there is a back in any subject, the candidate will be required to fill the corresponding Re-Appear Form or Revaluation Form.
Details on DU SOL Result Marksheet
You can refer to the below list for the details provided on the result are correct or not:
- Examination Year
- Course and Part
- Student Name
- Exam Roll Number
- SOL Number
- Father’s Name
- Paper Code and Paper Name
- Marks obtained and Maximum Marks
- Result in Part 1, 2 and 3
How to Check DU SOL Datasheet
- Log on to the official DU SOL website
- Under the “Announcements” section, click the “Datesheet” link.
- On the next page, select the desired course and Semester. (Eg. MA Sanskrit Semester 1-3)
- The corresponding subject Datesheet will be displayed in pdf format.
- Candidates can download it and check for the examination schedule. Also, note down the date and paper code of their subject.
|Date Sheet||Release date||Link|
|ABILITY ENHANCEMENT COMPULSORY COURSE PAT-I (II SEM) MAY 2020||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (HONS) B.SC. (HONS) B.COM (HONS) GENERIC ELECTIVE PART-I (II SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (HONS) CBCS PART-I (II SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (HONS.) CBCS PART-I (I SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (PROG) CBCS PART-I (I SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (PROG) CBCS PART-I (II SEM) JUNE-2020||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.A.(HONS) PART-I-II-III NEW COURSE ANNUAL EXAM MAY-2020||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.COM (HONS) PART-I-II-III NEW COURSE ANNUAL EXAM MAY-JUNE 2020||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.COM (HONS.) CBCS PART-I (I SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.COM (HONS.) CBCS PART-I (IIND SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.COM CBCS PART-I (I SEM.) EXAM MAY-2020||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
|B.COM CBCS PART-I (II SEM)||March 11, 2020||Click Here|
DU SOL Study Material
DU SOL provides free study material to its students. They can easily download the material in PDF format through its website. Students studying in the particular course can click on the course link then all the topic wise pdfs are shown on the website. Click on the down arrow button on PDF to save the file. Download DU SOL Study Material
DU SOL Centers List
DU SOL will conduct its classes on the campus as well as on the DU affiliated colleges. It will provide the list of all the centers as well as also provides the center information through the SMS on registered mobile number. You can easily download the list of center for DU SOL classes through website.
Download – BA Program Center List
Download – B.Com (Hons. and Prog) Center List
Download – Important Notice
DU SOL Provisional Certificate
Students who want to obtain the provisional certificate from DU SOL can apply on the website by entering their details. DU SOL does not provide any Migration Certificate instead of that they give Provisional certificate which can be used as migration certificate and provisional degree till the original degree is not offered.
- Visit the official website (https://sol.du.ac.in)
- Click on “Students” Tab
- Click on Provisional Certificate link
- Enter Session, DU SOL Roll Number and Exam Roll Number.
- Click on View Button
- Your provisional certificate will appear on the window
- Take the Print out of the Provisional Certificate