St Peter’s Engineering College, Hyderabad runs multidisciplinary Five B.Tech/Four M.Tech/Research courses under its six departments. Admission to these courses is given on the basis of Entrance test (EAMCET). Students can download the admission form from the website of the college.
The academic curriculum of St Peter’s Engineering College is based on semester system. Its academic session is divided into two semesters i.e. Odd semester and Even semester. The Odd semester begins in the month of July and concludes in the month of December. The even semester starts in the month of January and completed in the month of June.
The term-end semester examination is conducted by the college in the month of November-December (Odd Semester) and in the month of April-May (Even semester). Prior to the commencement of the examination the college releases the examination schedule on its website for the convenience of its students. The St Peter’s Engineering College Result is declared within 25-30 days following the examination. The college uploads the academic calendar online before the inception of the academic session.
St Peter's Engineering College Semester Exam Result 2020
The end semester examination is conducted by the college at the end of each semester and the result is declared within 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The result of Regular and supplementary examination is uploaded separately for each course and batch.
The result of Odd semester term-end examination is announced by the end of December and the even semester is declared in the month of June. The College uploads the examination result online on its official website and students can download it by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the college.
- Click on “Examinations” tab on the home page.
- On the examination page, the result of each course will be listed.
- Click on the result link of your respective course.
- You will be navigated to the “Examination Notification” page of JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad).
- Click on the result link of your concerned course and semester.
- Download and take a printout of it for further usage.
St Peter's Engineering College Exam Timetable 2020
St Peter's Engineering College uploads the examination table on the official college website. The students can download the examination time table in following steps:
- Visit the college’s website
- Click on “News & Events” tab on the home page.
- On “News & Events” page click on Examination Notices tab.
- Examination related all the recent notices will be displayed.
- Click on the recently uploaded timetable link of your concerned batch and course.
- Download and save it and prepare for the examination accordingly.
St Peter's Engineering College Academic Calendar 2020
St. Peter’s Engineering College creates its academic calendar for its every academic session and mentions the date and duration of each academic event. The academic calendar specifies the date of Commencement of Class work, the mid-term examination, supplementary examination, term-end examination (practical & theory), declaration of result, semester break, etc.
According to the academic calendar mid-term examination is conducted in the month of August and November (Odd semester). During the even semester, it is conducted in the month of January/April. Students can download the academic calendar of the current academic session with the help of the following steps:
- Visit the college’s website
- Click on Academic Calendar option under the “Academics” section.
- The academic calendar page will open and is will display the calendar.
- Check and download the calendar for further reference.