St. Stephen's College is a constituent college of the University of Delhi, located in Delhi. Regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious colleges for arts and sciences in India, it provides undergraduate and post graduate courses in arts and science. The exams are conducted in semester pattern i.e. odd and even semester. The result for semester is available on the official website of the college.
St. Stephen's College also conducts interview for its coveted seats. It has various departments for 13 different subjects namely Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physical Education, Physics, Sanskrit, Urdu and Library.
St. Stephen’s College Exam Schedule and Academic Calender 2018
The academic schedule and academic calendar can be accessed through official website. The exams are conducted in semester pattern i.e. odd and even semester. The odd semester exam is conducted in month of November. The even semester exam is conducted in the month of May. The exam schedule can be downloaded in following steps:
- Visit the official website of the university
- On the top right of page, you will see Academics
- Under academics, you will see exam schedule and time table
- Click on these and you will be directed to a new page
- Download the pdf and save it for future reference
Exam schedule, academic calendar and syllabi can be directly accessed using following links:
St. Stephen’s College Results 2018
The result for the semester can be directly accessed from the website through following steps:
- Visit the result portal of the college
- Select the subject you want to see result for on the directed page
- Download the result and save it for future reference
The admit card for semester exam is directly collected from college campus as per the following official notice
The college conducts admission test and interview for admission to its various undergraduate and post graduate courses. The result is declared under notification section of official website.
Last Updated - 29 Jun 2018