Bhawanipur College is accredited by NAAC and was founded in 1966. The university offers various UG courses such as B.Com (Honours), B.Sc (Honours), BA (Honours), and BBA (Honours). On the other hand, various PG cours MA, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc and other courses.
For getting admission into the above-mentioned courses candidates need to clear an entrance examination. After the completion of an examination, university publishes the result on the official website. Candidates can download their result by entering their registration number on the university website result portal. The result will be available in the PDF file format.
Bhawanipur College Result – How to check result
The university releases the undergraduate and postgraduate result separately on the official website. University conducts the semester examinations on different dates which are further divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester examination and an even semester examination. By following the below steps candidates can check their result 2020:
- Candidates should visit the university website.
- After that candidate need to search for the “Notice Board” section provided on the menu bar followed by ‘Result’.
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to enter their registration number
- Now candidates can download the result for their future use.
Bhawanipur College Supplementary Exam Time Table
Registration for supplementary examinations opens for a specific period of time. The timetable regarding the supplementary exams is published on the university website. With the help of timetable, candidates can start their examination preparation prior. Candidates can easily download the exam timetable from the university website.
- Initially, click on the link named as “Supplementary Exam Timetable”
- After clicking on the particular link different supplementary timetable links open in front of the candidate
- Supplementary timetable will appear in PDF format.
- Students can take the printout of the file for their future reference.
Bhawanipur College Examination Form
Candidates have to fill the examination form before appearing in the paper. Those who have successfully filled and submitted the examination form are only eligible to appear in the paper. Candidates can easily download the examination form from the university website:
- Go to the official website by clicking on the given link.
- After clicking on the Noticeboard option candidates have to search for the link regarding examination form.
- Examination form will be available in the PDF file format which candidates can download and fill it.
- After filling the examination form candidates can submit it and also take a hard copy to keep the record.