JS University, Shikohabad had declared their results for the Odd Semester Examination,2019-2020 held during the month of December 2019. Students need to visit the official website (jsu.ac.in) to their respective results. Students need to enter their course, year and enrollment number to check their results.
|University Name||JS University, Shikohabad|
|Result Declared||Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Date of Declaration||March,2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Upcoming Datesheets||Annual Examination 2020|
Even Semester Examination, 2019-2020
|Date sheet Released Date||Annual Examination- February 6, 2020|
Odd Semester Exam 2019- Nov 23, 2019
For more information on admission details, click here.
JS University: Latest Updates
|Annual Examination 2020 Rescheduled||April 01, 2020||Click Here|
|Result Declared for Odd Semester Exam,2019||March 2020||Click Here|
|International Conference Held||April,2020||Click Here|
|PhD Entrance Test Result 2019||August 10,2019||Click Here|
|Result Declared for Even Semester, 2018-2019||August, 2019||Click Here|
How to Check JS University Results?
JS University conducts their exams as follows:
- Odd Semester Exam: Mainly held in the month of December/January.
- Even Semester Exam: Mainly held in the month of June.
- Annual Examinations: March/April.
Students are needed to enter their Course, Year and Enrollment number in the following URL to check their results.
- Visit the official website,(jsu.edu.in)
- Search for the ‘Examination’ section from the tab.
- Now select the ‘Result’ section from the drop down menu,(as shown below).
- lect the session.
- Result URL will open.
- You need to fill the details like Course, Year, Branch and Enrollment number.
- Then click the submit button and check your result.
Details on the JS University Result
- Personal Details
- Course Name and Year
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Year
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status
- Date of Updation of the website
JS University Application Form: Last date, Late Fees and Medium.
|Form for||Last Date/ Month||Late Fee||Medium|
|Odd Semester Exam, 2019-2020||November 20, 2019||500||Offline|
|Even Semester Exam, 2019-2020||April-May, 2020||500||Offline|
|Annual Examination 2020||February 15, 2020||500||Offline|
|Admission (2020-2021)||July-August, 2020||_||Online/Offline|
How to Apply for JS University Result Revaluation?
Revaluation will start after completion of the revaluation application procedure. Official staff then checks the appropriate response sheets and after reevaluating, the better of the two scores is considered and a refreshed outcome is published on the official site. Notification of the statement of the investigated outcome is likewise sent to the student’s email address as well as phone number.
After declaration of the results, students who are not satisfied with their score can apply for revaluation of their answer sheets. An application form is needed to be filled and a nominal pay of 200 INR for each subject is needed to be paid along with the form.
Revaluation Application Form is needed to be submitted in the finance department and a copy of that is needed to be submitted in the Examination Department to be considered for the revaluation process.
How to Check Revaluation Results?
- Student’s need to keep a track on the notice board web page of the University.
- After the results get published, students can visit the official result portal of the university.
- Enter the credentials as asked, like course, year and enrollment number.
- Click on the submit button and check your results.
The Supplementary exams are special exams which are generally arranged for the students who have backlogs in their past semester. These exams are conducted parallel with the end semester examinations but with different schedules. Students who will be appearing in a supplementary exam need to fill an exam form and have to pay an amount of 200 INR for each subject to the finance department of the university.
JS University Exam Schedule
JS university updates their Exam Schedules before each of the exams being held. They update the data in both online and offline mode. Exam Schedules can be searched by using the following steps as noted below:
- Visit the JS University-Notice Board website, (jsu.edu.in/Notice.aspx)
- A list of latest updates will appear on the screen.
- Search for the Exam Schedules/ Updated Exam Schedules.
- The updated notice will open in a new tab in pdf format.
- Download the pdf and act accordingly.
JS University Admit Card
Admit cards for all the examinations are published on the official website of the JS University. After circulation of notice, students who have paid the examination fees as well as have covered all the dues can easily download the admit card.
To download the Admit card follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website,(jsu.edu.in)
- Search for the ‘Examination’ tab.
- Select ‘College Login’ option from the drop down menu, (as shown below).
- Then enter the credentials, Enrollment Number and password.
- Login URL will open.
- Search for Admit Card Menu.
- Then click on the respective semester.
- Download and print the admit card.
Ques. Is the Result for Odd Semester Examination 2019-2020 for JS University published?
Ques.How to check for the updated Exam Schedules for JS University?
Ques. When is the Annual Examination 2020 for JS University going to be held?