MSBU Rajasthan has declared their Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020 result on 30th January, 2020. Odd Semester Examination was held in the month of December-2019.
To check the results, students need to visit the official website of the university (msbrijuniversity.ac.in).
|University Name||Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Rajasthan|
|Result Declared||Odd Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Declaration of Result||January 30, 2020|
|Result Link||Click Here|
|Upcoming Time Table||Annual Examination 2020 Even Semester Examination, 2019-2020|
|Time Table Release||Annual Examination 2020- March,2020 Even Semester Examination 2020- April, 2020|
|Expected Result Declaration of the upcoming Examination||June/July 2020|
MSBU: Latest Updates
|Postponement of Exams till further notice||March 29,2020||Click Here|
|Results Declared for Odd Semester Exam 2019||January 30,2020||Click Here|
|Results Declared for Even Semester Exam 2018-2019||June, 2019||Click Here|
MSBU Results: How to Check?
MS Brij University conducts their examinations as follows:
- Odd Semester Examination: generally held in the month of December.
- Even Semester Examination: generally held in the month of May.
- Annual Examination: generally held in the month of March/April.
To check your End Semester result, follow the mentioned steps as given below:
- Visit the official website the (msbrijuniversity.ac.in)
- Then search for the ‘Examination section’ from the tab.
- Select the ‘Result’ option from the drop down menu, as shown below.
- Another URL will open, select the year of the exam.
- Then, search for the Result tab at the right upper corner of the new page that gets opened.
- Result URL will open.
- Enter the given credentials.
- Then Enter your Roll Number and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Check and download the result.
Details on MSBU Result:
- Personal Details
- Course Name, Year and Semester
- Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Examination Year
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Result Status
- Date of Updation of website.
MBSU Application Form: Last Date, Late Fees and Medium
|Form For||Last Month/Date||Late Fee||Medium|
|Odd Semester Exam-2019||September 11, 2019||100/-||Online/Offline|
|Even Semester Exam, 2019-2020||April, 2020||100/-||Online/Offline|
|Annual Examination 2020||January 22, 2020||100/-||Online/Offline|
|Admission Form (Session-2020-2021)||July, 2020 (expected)||-||Online/Offline|
How to Apply for MSBU Result: Revaluation?
Application for the Revaluation starts after declaration of the semester end result. Notification for the revelation process is released within a few days after declaration of the result in the official website as well as on the university notice board. After completion of the revaluation application process, answer sheets are revised by the official university staff. After completion of revaluation, the better of the two scores is considered and the new result is published in the official website.
After declaration of the result, students who are not satisfied with their marks can apply for revaluation of their answer sheets. For applying, they need to fill up an application form and have to pay an amount of 250 INR for each subject to the accounts department of the University. A copy of that application needs to be submitted to the examination department to be considered for the scrutiny process.
How to Check MSBU Revaluation Result?
- Visit the official website of the university, (msbrijuniversity.ac.in).
- Search for the ‘Examination’ menu, and click on the ‘Result’ tab from the drop down menu.
- Then, select the Result year.
- Result URL will be displayed.
- Select the ‘Result Type’ option.
- Select ‘Revaluation’ option from the drop down menu, (as shown below).
- Then Enter your ‘Roll Number’ and click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- Check and download the reevaluated result.
Students who are unable to qualify the respective subjects even after revaluation, need to appear for supplementary exams. Supplementary exams are specifically conducted exams which are conducted parallel to that of the end semester exam, but with a different schedule. To appear for the supplementary exam, students need to submit an application form along with a nominal charge of 390 INR for each subject to the accounts department. Students can also fill up the supplementary form through online mode.
MSBU Exam Schedule
MSBU updates their Exam Schedule before each of the examinations being conducted. The exam schedule for the upcoming exams had been postponed till further notice due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Updated time tables are posted regularly on the official website of the university.
To check the updated time table:
- Visit the official website, search for the ‘Examination tab’.
- Select the ‘Time Table option from the drop down menu.
- Time Table URL will open.
- Then search for respective course related timetables.
- Download the pdf file and act accordingly.
You can also search for recent News and Updates from this web page.
MSBU Admit Card
MSBU Admit cards are released before each examination on the official website. After circulation of the notice, students who had cleared all the dues and had paid the application fees for the examination form are eligible to download the admit card. To download the admit card follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of MS Brij University,(msbrijuniversity.ac.in).
- Select the ‘Examination’ Tab.
- Select the Admit Card’ option from the drop down menu.
- Then select the examination year.
- Another page will appear, now click on the ‘Student Panel’ option on the left corner of the website, as shown below.
- Then Search for the ‘Download Admit Card' option from the menu.
- Admit Card URL will appear.
- Fill the asked credentials and then click on ‘Print Admit Card’
- Download and Print the admit card.
Ques. Is the Odd Semester Examination Results -2019 out for MSBU?
Ques. Can Exam Form be filled online for MSBU?
Ques. How to check the updated Exam Schedule for MSBU?