Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Bharatpur has released the MSBU Admit Card for the UG courses which include B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA for Part 1, 2, 3 Exam 2020. For other Admit cards, students can check the important dates given below. Students can download the admit card by using the form number on the admit card portal.
|University Name||Maharaja Surajmal Brij University (MSBU)|
|Admit Card Released||Yes|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
MSBU Admit Card Updates 2020
Important dates pertaining to MSBU, Bharatpur 2020 Entrance Exam are shown below in the tabulated form :
|Advertisement||2nd Week of April 2020|
|Online Form Release||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Final Submission||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Admit Card||1st Week of June 2020|
|Entrance Exam Schedule||Last Week of May 2020|
|Result Release||2nd Week of June 2020|
How to download MSBU Admit Card?
The admit card for MSBU 2020 will be available to the candidates from April 14, 2020, onwards.
Maharaja Surajmal Brij University Admit card is available online at the university official website. Admit cards can be downloaded from the website by following the below-mentioned steps :
- Visit the official website of the MSBU
- Go to the Examination tab and click on Admit Card
- Click on the Student Portal link
- Click on Student Panel
- Select the “Download Admit Card” option
- Enter the necessary information-
- Select the course
- Select the class
- Select class for exam form
- Click Print Admit Card
- Enter the valid Challan/Form No. or the Main Exam Roll No. or Father's Name to view the admit card.
- Check the print details and take the print out of the same.
Details on Admit Card
Students need to submit the details about their backgrounds in order to get an admit card. MSBU 2020 Admit Card contained the following details :
- Examination Name Admit Card
- Roll No
- Enrolment No
- Candidates Name
- Candidate Father’s NameBrij University Admit Card 2019 – Maharaja Surajmal University releases
- Candidates Mother’s Name
- Student photograph
- Examination Programme for Subject(s) offered
- Full Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Centre Supdt.
- The controller of Examination signature
Exam Day Instructions
The following instruction is to be followed by candidates on the day of examination :
- Students must report to the assigned exam center 15 minutes earlier.
- The exam will commence in time as mentioned on the admit card.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on each day of the exam
- Complaints against the question paper should submit it to the university through the concerned center superintendent along with the photocopy of the question paper. The complaint can be submitted within a week from the date of the exam of the paper.
- Mobile phones are prohibited in the exam center.
- Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam.
MSBU Exam Centres
The candidates can check the list given below to view the exam centers assigned by the MSBU-
|UG Part I, II and III Non-Collegiate Exam Center 2020 Bharatpur||Click Here|
|UG Part I, II and III Non-Collegiate Exam Center 2020 Dholpur||Click Here|
|UG Part I, II and III Regular Exam Center 2020 Bharatpur||Click Here|
|UG Part I, II and III Regular Exam Center 2020 Dholpur||Click Here|