Gujarat University to Conduct Semester Exams on December 8; Check Details Here

Aarushi Kalra logo

Aarushi Kalra

Exams Prep Master


Gujarat University: A notification stating that the institute will conduct written exams for the Undergraduate students for the third and fifth semester from December 8 has been issued on the official website. The exam will be in pen and paper format.

The students who have enrolled in the integrated courses at Gujarat University affiliated colleges will also have their exams conducted for the third and fifth semester students.

This decision was taken during the time when Saurashtra University had declared that all the college exams that were supposed to be conducted in December will be canceled owing to the circumstances due to the raised cases of widespread COVID-19 in the state.

Earlier this month, the state government had nullified its decision to reopen the schools and colleges from November 23. The dates to reopen the institutions in the state are yet to be announced.

Read More: Gujarat University Provisional Merit List Released: Check BA, BJMC, B.Sc, B.Com Merit List here, Direct Link Here

Presently, the admission process to Gujarat University for students of the Gujarat Board has also begun. The admission process into commerce, arts, and science colleges affiliated to Gujarat University has 10% seats reserved for ICSE and CBSE students, while the rest 90% seats are reserved for GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board) students. 

Statistically, around 4100 seats are reserved for CBSE and other boards students into five courses, while somewhere around 6000 seats are reserved for science and arts courses.

Read More: Gujarat University Admission 2020: 10% Seats Reserved for CBSE and ICSE students.

Category:College