November 25, 2020: Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) has released the exam guidelines for NMAT Exam 2020, which is scheduled to be conducted from November 4, 2020, to January 30, 2021.
NMAT Exam 2020 Guidelines are released for candidates appearing for the examination. Applicants who failed to appear in the exam will also be permitted to appear in the retake exam after submitting the exam fee of INR 2000.
NMAT 2020 Exam: Important Dates
Check the important dates for NMAT 2020 mentioned in the reference table below:
|NMAT 2020 Registration||September 14 - November 20, 2020|
|Late Registration||November 21 - 30, 2020|
|NMAT 2020 Exam Dates||November 4, 2020 - January 30, 2021|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced|
NMAT 2020: Exam Day Instructions and COVID-19 Guidelines
NMAT 2020 Exam Day Instructions: Applicants who are appearing for NMAT 2020 are requested to follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Applicants must bring their NMAT 2020 Admit Card as applicants will not be allowed to appear for the exam without their admit card.
- Applicants must also carry a copy of their identity card for identity confirmation to the centre.
- Candidates must report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the starting time of the exam.
NMAT 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines: Rules to be followed by the candidates for prevention against COVID-19 are as follows :
- Applicants must follow the social distancing rules consistently.
- Applicants will be needed to wear masks at all times.
Note: Applicants can start downloading their admit card when their fee instalment is completed. The admit card can be downloaded by logging onto the official site of NMAT (nmat.org).