Patna University has declared the results for UG courses BA (Hons) and BSc (Hons) on October 9 on their official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now check the result using their roll number.
Patna University is currently conducting the entrance exams for various programs that commenced from September 26. The exams will end on October 10 in offline mode. The entrance exam consisted of 100 MCQs and was conducted for 2 hours under strict COVID guidelines.
Patna University Entrance Exam: Steps to check the result
Candidates must follow these steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website of PUCET (Patna University Combined Entrance Test) 2020 www.puonline.co.in.
- On the right-hand side, under ‘Latest Updates’, click on the ‘Entrance Exam Result’ link.
- There will be a long list of courses displayed. Click on ‘Click here to Download’ link against the course name.
- Enter the details including roll number and password.
- The results will be displayed.
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for further reference.
Candidates can also check the result directly here.
The varsity has planned to release the exams for various courses separately. The exam results are declared after 10 days of the exam. The candidates who manage to crack the exam are then required to proceed with document verification and fees payment.
Over 42,000 students have registered for the exams opting for various programs. Patna University has announced the tentative date of commencement of the session as November 5.
About Patna University
Patna University is one of the oldest and most experienced universities in India. It offers a wide range of courses in UG as well as PG domain. It provides courses such as BA, BSc, MBA, MSc, BCom (Hons), Bachelors in Mass Communication among many others.