PGIMER Counselling 2020: First Seat Allotment List for MD/MS Released
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) has released the seat allotment list for the first round of MD/MS counselling.
The seat allotment list for PGI counselling 2020 was released in the PDF format.
Along with the seat allotment list, PGIMER Chandigarh has also released a list of the candidates who have been shortlisted for various courses at the institute. Candidates can download the seat allotment list and the list of selected candidates using the link given below.
Selected candidates can log in to their registered accounts to ‘Accept’ the seat and download the allotment letter. Candidates must also note that only those who have qualified the PGIMER 2020 exam will be eligible to participate in the future rounds of PGI 2020 counselling.
PGI Counselling 2020 Important Dates
Seat allotment list for the first round was released
Last date to accept/reject the seat allotted
Last date for paying the course fee
Date for reporting to the institute
01-Jul-2020 (by 9:30 am)
Second round of counselling
PGIMER Counselling 2020: What Next?
- Candidates who wish to continue with the seat allotted to them through the PGIMER Counselling 2020 must ‘accept’ the seat by logging into their registered accounts at pgimer.edu.in
- After accepting the seat, they have to download the appointment/allotment letter
- They must pay the course fee for the respective course as indicated on the appointment letter
- Such candidates must report to the Bhargava Auditorium, PGIMER, Chandigarh, by 9:30 am on July 1, 2020
- Admissions of all candidates is subject to successful verification of their documents on July 1, 2020