PGIMER 2021 Exam for DM/MCh courses is scheduled to be held on May 31, 2021, in CBT Mode for the July session. Application Form correction for DM/MCH courses has begun on April 27, 2021, and it will remain open until April 28, 2021. PGIMER Registration 2021 was open until April 24, 2021. Check PGIMER Form Correction 2021.
PGIMER 2021 entrance exams for MD/MS/MDS courses has been replaced by INI CET (Institutes of National Importance Combined Entrance Test), INI CET 2021 is conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi across various exam centers in India. INI CET 2021 (July Session) for MD/MS will be conducted once the fresh dates are announced by AIIMS New Delhi.
- PGIMER has released the application forms for admission in Fellowships and Post Doctoral Fellowship for July 2021 session. The last date to apply for the exam is April 25, 2021. PGIMER 2021 July session is scheduled to be held on June 5, 2021. Apply Here
- PGIMER 2021 Application forms have been released on March 24, 2021.
PGIMER entrance exam is conducted by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh to grant admissions to students in its PG Diploma courses such as DM/MCH.
- The qualifying marks in PGIMER is 55% for General, 50% for SC/ ST/ OBS and 45% for Bhutanese students.
- Qualified candidates will have to participate in the counseling rounds to claim one of the 223 Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) seats in its residency-cum-training program of three years.
- PGIMER 2021 Admit Cards for MD/MCH courses will be released in May 2021.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Highlights
|Name of Examination||PGIMER 2021 July Session|
|Conducting Body||PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Course Offered||DM, M.Ch, MHA, PhD, House-Job, M.Sc/M.Sc(MLT), MD/MS|
PGIMER 2021 Exam Dates
PGIMER 2021 July exam dates for DM/MCh are given below in the table:
Release of Application Form
March 24, 2021
|Last date to register for DM/MCh courses||April 24, 2021|
|Form Correction for PGIMER 2021|| |
April 27 – 28, 2021
|PGIMER 2021 Exam Date||May 31, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 8, 2021|
Before applying for the exam, all candidates must be aware of PGIMER 2021 eligibility criteria for admissions in the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. Here are the Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER 2021:
- Applicant must be registered with Central/State Medical Registration Council.
- For MD/MS courses: Applicants must hold the MBBS or equivalent Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For MDS programmes: Applicants must have the BDS Degree from Panjab University recognized under Dental Council of India.
- For DM course: Applicants should have the MD/MS Degree.
- Candidates should have completed or due to complete one-year rotatory internship training on or before December 31 for January session respectively.
PGIMER 2021 Application Form
PGIMER 2021 Application forms have been released on March 24, 2021, for DM/MCH Courses. The registrations are to be done on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi – aiimsexams.org. Initially, candidates will have to do the basic registration followed by RUC generation (Registration unique code). Subsequently, they have to fill the final registration.
Candidates are required to keep safe the application number and Password for future use. They are advised to take a printout of application right after they have completed the application process.
The procedure to fill PGIMER 2021 online application form is as follows:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS – aiimsexams.org.
- Read all instructions to fill online application form.
- Enter the PGIMER 2021 Registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and email address.
- Fill the application form with your Personal Details like Address, Nationality, Academic qualifications, Income Category, Choice of examination center, Course applied, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in “.jpeg” format. The size of the images should not exceed than 50KB.
- Review the details in the entire form, make changes, if necessary and click on submit button.
- After the completion of PGIMER 2021 online application form, candidates will be redirected to the fee payment window.
- The application fee of PGIMER 2021 can be paid through online mode.
- After payment of the examination fees and successful registration, candidates will receive a system-generated confirmation by email or SMS.
- Candidates will receive a system-generated Application Number and confirmation email after successful submission of the application.
Candidates should be very careful while entering the details, After the submission of the details, it cannot be changed/edited/modified under any circumstances.
PGIMER 2021 Application Fee
PGIMER 2021 Application fee is to be paid under the name of INI CET 2021 for all the courses is given below. There is no other method to pay the fees besides SBI Bank Challan. The Fee once paid is non-refundable.
|Pwd||Exempted for fee|
PGIMER 2021 Admit Card
PGIMER 2021 Admit Cards for DM/MCh courses will be released for download on the official website pgimer.edu.in. To download the PGIMER hall ticket, candidates need to enter application number/User ID and password. It will include the candidate’s name, roll number, exam center, exam date, exam venue.
Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof of the candidate so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download PGIMER 2021 Admit card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as PGIMER 2021 Admit Card.
- Enter your login details, Application Number/User ID and your password.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
- Keep the Admit Card safe till counselling process gets over.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern
PGIMER 2021 will be conducted in online mode at selected test centers in India by AIIMS Delhi. The question paper will vary depending upon the course, the candidate has applied for.
- PGIMER 2021 question paper will be of objective Multiple-Choice Questions with 5 options and 1 single correct response.
- There will be a total of 250 questions.
- The total duration of the examination will be of 180 minutes.
- There will be negative marking.
PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||180 minutes|
|Number of questions||250 questions with 5 alternatives and one single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||Percentile based score will be used for deciding the overall rank of the candidates.|
|Negative marking||Marks will be deducted for wrong answers|
|Language of the question paper||English|
|Type of Questions||Multiple types questions|
Also Check PGIMER 2021 Exam Pattern
PGIMER 2021 Syllabus
Candidates are required to be aware of PGIMER 2021 Syllabus and prepare accordingly to get admission in various courses offered by PGIMER. In PGIMER 2021, candidates will be tested based on their knowledge of all subjects taught during MBBS/BDS programme including Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
PGIMER 2021 Result
PGIMER 2021 Results for MD/ MS programs will be announced in the first week of December on the official website of AIIMS. Candidates can check their PGIMER 2021 January session Results on the official portal by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh.
Steps to check PGIMER 2021 Results are given below:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Delhi .
- Click on the link "PGIMER 2021 Result".
- Login using Registration Number/Application Number and Password.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Results will be displayed on the new screen.
- Download and save your PGIMER 2021 Result.
PGIMER 2021 Cut Off
PGIMER 2021 cut-off score will be the lowest possible marks a candidate must obtain in order to be eligible for PGIMER 2021 Counselling Process. PGIMER 2021 cut off score will be based on many factors such as:
- Total number of candidates appeared in the entrance test.
- Total number of candidates who passed the entrance test.
- Difficulty level of question paper.
- Total number of seats.
Based on PGIMER 2021 Cut off for various courses, Percentile score will be generated for each candidate, these percentage scores will depend on the relative difficulty of the question paper, and the relative ability of candidates. Percentile scores will be used for deciding the overall rank of the candidates. Actual scores will not be considered further.
PGIMER 2021 Counselling
Counselling and Seat Allotment will be done in the sequential order based on PGIMER 2021 Rank. Candidates have to appear for counselling on the specified date and time allotted to them. All the certificates and documents of the candidate will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date. The candidate should appear for Counselling procedure himself/herself with all the necessary documents. No other person will be allowed to appear for the counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Important information regarding the PGIMER Counselling is given below:
- PGIMER 2021 Counselling will be held through offline mode.
- Students have to present in person for the counselling.
- Counselling will take place in four rounds.
- Distribution of seats will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the entrance exam.
- Only the candidates who will be shortlisted based on Entrance Test will be eligible for the counselling process.
- Candidates will be informed via email about his/her counselling schedule.
List of the documents/certificates is mentioned below:
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable).
- 3 copies of latest passport size photograph.
- PGIMER 2021 Admit Card.
- Photo Identity Card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Class X certificate or its equivalent.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.