Anna University has released the complete schedule for TANCA Counselling Process on the official website. As per the schedule, the varsity will publish the rank list on November 20, 2020.
Candidates who applied for TANCA Counselling can check the schedule for counselling process at annauniv.edu.
Anna University will select the students based on their rank. The shortlisted candidates need to report for counselling according to the scheduled date and time.
For the counselling process, candidates need to bring the original documents along with the counselling fee.
Based on ranks and registration, candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling process. After the counselling process, seats will be allotted to the students. Once the seat is allotted, students can make changes in the seat given to them.
TANCA Counselling Schedule 2020
Anna University will release the seat matrix, college details, courses, branches on the official website before starting the counselling process.
Candidates absent in the first or second phase of counselling will not be permitted to attend the subsequent stages of TANCET counselling 2020.
Furthermore, colleges allotted to the candidates in the last round of counselling will be considered as final.
TANCA Counselling Schedule 2020: Documents Required
After submitting the TANCET counselling form, candidates need to submit the printout of the application form, address label along with the necessary documents to the admission authority. Candidates must submit the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned below;
- Printed online Registration form
- Class 12/ Diploma Marksheet
- Marksheets of all semesters/ years of qualifying degree examinations
- Provisional/degree certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC, and SCA
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET 2020 mark sheet
- TANCET 2020 Admit Card
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate (If applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable)