TNAU 2020 Counselling Dates to be Announced for UG Admissions; Check Here For Details

Aarushi Kalra logo

Aarushi Kalra

Exams Prep Master


Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) will soon be releasing the dates for admission to undergraduate programs on its official website.

TNAU conducts the admission process for its 14 constituent colleges and 26 private affiliated colleges across Tamil Nadu. Candidates need to register themselves to take part in the admission process. 

For admission in undergraduate courses, the university prepared a merit list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination.

Also read: TNAU Admission 2020: Rank List Release Date Postponed to October 23

TNAU 2020: UG Admission Highlights

The following tabulation gives the admission highlights of UG courses in TNAU 

Institute Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Type Public or State University
Accredited by NAAC, UGC, ICAR
Courses offered B.tech and B.Sc
Admission Criteria Merit-Based
Application mode Online
Seat Allocation TNAU Counselling

CheckTNAU Admission 2020

TNAU 2020: Admission Dates

The following tabulation gives the registration dates for UG admission in TNAU.

Events Dates
Availability of Application Form August 01, 2020
Last Date of Application Form October 05, 2020
Correcting Window the TNAU Application Form 2020 September 18 to October 05, 2020
Document Verification October 06 to 14, 2020
Publication of TNAU 2020 Rank List October 23, 2020
TNAU special reservation rank list for UG courses October 28, 2020
Online Counselling To be Notified

A total of 3,422 seats are offered for undergraduate agriculture science courses by TNAU, its constituent colleges, and affiliated colleges.

Out of the total number of seats, 65% of seats will be filled through state quota and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the colleges based on the applications of candidates received through the TNAU website.

The sliding system was introduced in the counseling process by TNAU according to which the candidates can select a course based on their priority list if the seats remain vacant.

Check: TNAU Affiliated Colleges

Category:College