Actually I was going for Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Noida Sec-62 during the counselling which was on 16 July 2016 there was no seats left In Computer Science or Information Technology branch , and i only need CSE or IT as my branch so fortunately i got admission in Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan. When I landed in the campus on 26th of July , I saw the beautiful campus surrounded by the lush green mountains.I was completely amazed by the campus . I was very excited to explore the mountains and studying in these kind of environment was a dream come true for me. JUIT provides the hostel facility as well for all the students there which were balconies in them and you stare these mountains all day long and still not get bored of them . I still remember when i used to do coding while sitting in my balcony there were no distractions and silence all around .
From 3rd Year there were companies for internships and all. From 7th semester the companies started coming up for the final year placements and Job offers. There companies Like Amazon , AWS , Zscaler , ZS Associates , Reliance jio , Infosys , Kuliza , Fico , Kronos , Byjus , Cognizant , Wipro and Many others.. Atleast 80% of the students got placed the rest 20% left chooses for higher studies.
There were two types of rooms 1. Single Occupancy 2. Double Occupancy some common things which are there in each and every room which are listed below- 1. Bed-Box 2. Table - Chair 3. Cupboard 4.Attached Almirah 5.Shoe Rack 6. Book Shelf 7. Balcony
Campus Life at JUIT is very happening .JUIT gives you a different world to explore. Monday to Saturday there are academic classes and lectures from 9-5 . after 9-5 there are various workshops in the evenings or also on the weekends. JUIT is situated Near Waknaghat on the Kalka Shimla Highway. Shimla is just an half an hour away so you can go shimla on the weekends to chill and hangout.
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
JUIT Consists of below Mentioned departments. Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Department Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Department Civil Department Electronics and Communication Engineering Department Mathematics Department Material sciences and Physics Department these provides students a wide range of course curriculum to study and update their knowledge for the outside world. The faculty of each department has atleast done Phd in their domain or M.tech from reputed Government Colleges.
Our Colleges Offer on campus Internship opportunities. and if students don't get selected for the internships they apply for off-campus internships an got selected for the internships on the basis of their skill set. Internship companies mainly come from Chandigarh and Mohali area to hire students. students were offered software development internships.
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
Fee Structure is normal as compared to other private colleges. 275000 which includes Tuition and Hostel fees for one year. under Hostel fee they provide Mess and Laundry facility also. Scholrship is not available as it is a private institute