GOOD Aspects - The atmosphere of the college is fine and pleasant, Education is good and students who are looking for a sports career can prefer to join this college as they prioritize sports along with studies. BAD Aspects - If you want to gain the best placement opportunity then I do say prefer other than this collage coming to education again the Lab facilities are not up to the mark.
1) I had done my Diploma In Automation and Robotics in 2017. so, I wanted to specialize in the same course. 2) There are a total of 200 faculty present for the whole of 3000 students. the ratio will be 1:150 3) The qualification for the faculty is M.Tech, MBA, PhD and we can rate them up to 80/100 for their teaching method. 4) The odd term exams will be held In the month of November-December and even term exams will be held in the month of April-may.
1) the students get eligible for the placement in their last year of education. 2) tech Mahindra, Swaraj, click labs, tech probs, and many more. and I have been offered with no offers. 3) the highest package offered is 5 lakhs. 4) 30% of the students get placed in campus placement. 5) I'm currently pursuing a PG program and then getting a job.
1) The fee may hike up to 1000 for new admission students every year if you had got into college through spot admission. but if you have got into college by government counseling then you will be having a program fee up to 15000/- per semester 2) There are different scholarship, Financial assistance provided by the college such as government scholarship for backword caste but if are from OC or forward caste then there is a merit scholarship provided by the college itself if you have top the term exams in your class. and placement from college is not as good as possible better to find it on your own if prefer to join this college.
1) there will be Freshes day for all the fresher in the month of September, Robomania in the month of January, and sports day in the month of March. 2) the books for all the syllabus will be provided in the library and with a few extra magazines. 3) Amenities is very good in the classrooms such as AC, projector, whiteboard, blackboard. 4) Sports is one the priority in the college mainly football, cricket in addition to volleyball. there are sports events held by the college and even the participation of Interhigh is provided. 5) There is a Club in the college build by Robotics students named ROBOSHALA students you can learn different technologies for free.
1) There are 3 different types of Hostel rooms provided by college management. the Higher cost hostel room will consist of the Attached bathroom with the room. and the rest two doesn't consist of the bathroom. 2) the Meal quality is not up to the mark. and the menu consists of dishes like choole bature, aloo matar, aloo jeera, parota, etc, 3) you can directly opt for a hostel in the application form by filling in the details. 4) I have been in the rented PG for the last 6 months of my education in a locality called libra which is within 5mins distance from the college by taking a vehicle like a sharing auto.
Other Applied Colleges
Manipal Institute Of Technology | engineering in Robotics
The cost of the Program is high then my financial budget, though the collage fee is less then fee of hostel is far high which is 1lakh per semester.
From the 3rd semester, you are eligible for an internship. TCS, Infosys, Samsung etc are available here but if are taking admission here you should mainly focus on exams like gate etc. average package is 20k per month and the max is 1 lakh so it's not good. 50% are getting placed every year but mainly students are focused on sports or government exams. I want to run my startup but the primary focus is on gate exam and skill development.
From the 3rd year of your engineering, you are eligible for your campus placement if you have a CGPA above 7.5. Throughout the year many companies visiting universities for hiring and TCS is major among all. You can also see hirers like Microsoft and Amazon. Last year the highest pakage offered was 43lpa and placements went off with an average pakage of 3.5LPA. I don't know the exact percentage of placement but could say it was decent. At current, I am wondering a job at google.
More than 90 percent of students get placed in Computer Science and Engineering. The average package is above 12 lakhs per student. IIT ROPAR is ranked 25 in engineering institutes ranking by NIRF. Overall 80 percent or more students get placed per year. I am planning for research after MTech in Mechanical Engineering.
It's a government university and it was the only government institute where I could get B. Tech(CSE) with 69 JEE score. I wished to pursue Computer Sciences only. I had options of some private institutes but I opted for the government one.
Nirf Ranking of the college. Placement records of the college and the companies coming in campus. The well known infrastructure and faculty of the college. Opportunities to grow my skills and myself. It is near to house too. And in my marks it was best what i can get.
The teachers here believe in you and will do everything they can in helping you to not just achieve your target grades but even exceed them and do better. The teachers will also address the main issues that you have with exam technique and revision and will, therefore, help you to achieve better grades in future exams.
Although it was privately funded institution, Khalsa engineering college provided best facilities for students to nurture their talents and obtain requisite skills for progressing ahead in life. We owe it to them. If anything can be improved it is the placement opportunities and hostel facilities that need a bit of touch.
The bad thing about my college is that the college is situated to far from tha main place.sp transport ficilty is not good other wise the college is good.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.