The good reputation of college, teaching staff is adequate, the crowd isn't bad. The campus is meh, no gym, small ground. Some teachers teach in Marathi and that's problematic for students who don't understand it. The admission process was quite smooth, teachers helped out in filling forms, no big lines for admission. It took me only two days to get an admission. Other colleges in my area have a bad reputation, and the crowd isn't that good as well, and the other good colleges were a little more on the high-end budget-wise and I could not get admission due to a lower percentage in 12 boards. If you want to enrol on this college I would say it's a mediocre college. If you are passionate about your career then I would recommend you to consider other good colleges. You don't have to pass any entrance exam for undergraduate courses in this college, their fees are pretty reasonable too i.e around nineteen thousand rupees, although you have to pay extra for examination fees, etc.
I chose this course (ie BBA) partly due to peer influence, I didn't have any other course in mind and partly because I have a family shop so I wanted to learn a little bit about management. The faculty in this college is good enough although some teachers are bad at teaching but the other teachers are good at what they do and help out students. As for the student ratio in BBA, I would say there are approximately 70% male students and the other 30% female students. The faculty is qualified enough, one has a degree in B.Com and LLB, another teacher is a prof., one is a dumbo I think he is 12th fail. The term exams were very late as for the first term and they didn't even give 3 months gap between first term exam and second term, maybe because of covid. And it was very easy to pass for first-year students.
Campus placements are eligible in the third year of BBA. Its companies come here for placements although very few are placed. The average package provided by the companies is around 2 LPA - 3.5 LPA. My plan after my degree is to do a job for atleast two years and then higher studies.
Their fees are constant throughout the 3 years so there is no fees hike. Although the cost to study does not seem totally worth it because in this covid pandemic we aren't even using the facilities and yet they are charging us fees for it. I think we are only paying so much money just for the degree.
There haven't been any annual fest this year due to quarantine. Although usually they are conducted during February. I haven't visited the library yet. The classroom has just the necessities like benches blackboard fan etc, no smartboard or AC. There is a sports fest in our college with various sports activites but not this year.
Other Applied Colleges
Ashoka centre for bussiness and computer studies | BBA
As I heard from seniors, there are a lot of companies that visit from time to time, there’s no shortage of opportunities, you just need to be ready to grab it. I am planning to do MBA from this college too after the completion of my course.
Around 96.7% of the placement rate is promised in the SCMS campus. The placement cell is great that gives extensive assistance to students. Many national and international companies visit the campus for recruitment. The highest package offered for BBA was 8 lac per annum (domestic) and 18 LPA (international).
from second-year students are eligible for campus placements most of them are internships. The companies like Tata, Infosys etc interviewed the interested students. 40% are students are selected. Doing an internship and getting a job for 2-3 years before doing an MBA
In the third year students are eligible for the campus placements and many good companies have visited such as beatpro, Reliance Tata motors contezy etc. The highest ever package is of 12 lakh per year by reliance. The percentage of students that get placement is around 30 to 40%.
Overall the college's is best just all work procedure its slow at last government college and thing I don't like is uniform compulsory overall best experience. College also got the best college awards in the rural area and the best education all over Asia. Overall the best college. It can be one of the choices
Overall everything is good. The only thing which I disliked is they should More focus On the internship or placement for the students. Otherwise, staff, students, campus, canteens, environment, everything is good.
BMS Entrance. Score - 43. I opted this as it is the best college within the territory and I have done junior college studies in this college only.
Placements and job opportunities were all good at our campus. Different companies offered different packages. Like wipro offered 240000 package and so on.
No there is no bad remark for our college and conclusion for our college is that it is the best college of our city students should rush to this college for their best future.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.