Nice private college for engineering situated at Naini Allahabad with a lush green campus.
You require UPSEE rank or AIEEE rank to be eligible for admission. They also require 12th STD marks from an approved board. The separate list of documents is available on college website which have to be submitted at the time of admission. Whole application process is online.
The course is completed on time though many times, some topics are left out to complete the syllabus in a hurry.
UGI provides a good foreign exposure also. They have collaborated with Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand and Missouri University, USA for the student exchange programme under which every year, many students get the opportunity to visit these campuses for summer training, workshops and exposure.
This college has a good reputation in Allahabad because companies like TCS, Infosys, Byjus, Amazon, Genpact, Hexaware and LG visit the campus every year to recruit the best talents. The highest package offered is 6.5 LPA by Byjus. The average placement package lies up to 1.3 LPA.
Our college conduct some technical fest every year, "enigma and zest" in large lush green campus, producing more than 2000 successful engineering graduates per year.
Experienced and excellent faculty. Placement oriented study and placement training is provided by supportive and dedicated faculty members. Placement classes are very useful and are well-organised. Both the board and the projector teaching methodologies are used for explaining to the students.
The campus placement of our college is good. last year highest placement recorded through our college is 15 lakh per annum and the average placement of our college is 7-8 lakh per annum. from 4 semesters you can start doing the internship and from 6 years you can start preparation for placement under the guidance of 4 year student. 90% student of our college is being placed and remaining 10% were placed through referral of our friends and senior. I plan to get a job at Google after completing the degree.
After the 6th semester, students become eligible for campus placements. Infosys, TCS, Wipro, LG, HCL, BYJUS are some of the companies visited. They recruited a maximum no. of students. 3.5 L is the average package offered. 7 L is the highest package offered. 90% of students got placed. I accepted the Infosys offer and joined Infosys.
In the last year of graduation, the students are eligible for campus placement. Major companies visit university are Infosys, TCS, cognizant, Accenture, Wipro, etc. The average package is 2.5-4 lakh. The highest campus placement is 30+ lakh for Amazon. The university has 95% student placement. My plans are to complete my graduation to be placed as a full-stack developer.
7th-semester students are eligible for taking part in placement activities. Noida and Gurgaon-based companies mostly visit the campus. The drawback is they have a large period of bonds. The average package is 3.5 l.p.a. 80% of the cse students get placement.
From 5 semesters students are eligible for campus placement.TCS, Wipro, HCL Pepsi IBM hp are the companies that visited my college. if you are unable to get a placement there is off-campus placement is available.
The students become eligible from the 7th semester for campus placement. There are many companies that visit our college for placement purposes such as amazon, TCS, Wipro, and many other MNCs. The average package is 3 lakhs per annum and the highest was 8 lakh per annum. Developers profiles were mostly offered. 80% of students were placed with the average package. My plan is to get and nice package from my college.
It's popularity in core engineering branches is more.It is known for its core branches. It has good and well practical labs. Its location is under a big city. It has well qualified faculty all are from IIT's or NIT's. It is established in 1955 that's why it is one of oldest college of India.
Well talking about positive/negative remarks about college, I can never say that college is 100 % percent perfect, or the ideal. Each and every college has some or the other drawbacks. what I believe is that it is totally based on individuals how they mould themselves or adjust themselves.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.