Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a research-intensive global university, founded in 1991 in Nanyang Ave, Singapore. The university ranks at 12th position globally. It has been ranked world’s best young university for 5 consecutive years.
Programs and Residence
- The popular programs offered by the university are the following, Arts and Humanities, Engineering and Technology, Life sciences, Medicine, Natural Sciences Social Sciences and Management.
- The university offers 2-years of guaranteed residential living for all the freshmen, through their 26 halls of residence.
|UG Application Portal||Online Application|
|Mode of Programs||Full-Time; Part-Time|
|Admission Helpdesk||67905806 | email@example.com|
The students who want to apply for any of the undergraduate programs, have to fill the application form in the online mode. The payment has to be made either through Bank Draft or Internet Payment.
|Test Score||UG - SAT/ACT score and NTU Entrance Exam|
|Language Proficiency Test||TOEFL/ IELTS or PTE score|
|Application Fee||UG – 22 USD|
|Additional Requirement||Diploma, Certificates, International Olympiad Award, etc.|
Cost of Attendance
|All Programs||12,990 USD|
|Accommodation (On-Campus)||207 – 455 USD|
|Meals||222 – 296 USD|
|Transportation, Books and Personal Expenses||236- 400 USD|
- All the international students pursuing a full-time program are offered financial aid. This aid is in the form of loan, work-study scheme, etc. The students have to fill the scholarship form for availing this facility.
- Some of the scholarships offered at NTU are the following:
- NTU-University Scholars Programme (NTU-USP) Scholarship
- Nanyang Scholarship (CN Yang Scholars Programme)
- Nanyang Scholarship
- College Scholarship
- Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences Scholarship ?
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship
- NTU Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship