Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is a state university, located in Delhi. It was established in the year 1998. It offers UG, PG, Ph.D. and Diploma programs in various disciplines in University Schools, Government Colleges and Self-Financing colleges affiliated to it. The university invites application form in the month of January for UG & PG courses and in March for Integrated & Research courses. Candidates seeking admission to all the courses can apply online by visiting the official website of IP University (IPU).
- B.Tech and B.Pharm admissions are based on the score in JEE Main Score followed by online GGSIPU Counselling.
- BHMCT admissions will be done on NCHMCT JEE Score.
- NATA qualified candidates are eligible to apply for B.Arch. Final admission is based on 50% weightage each in NATA and marks in the qualifying examination.
- MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS admissions are done through NEET UG conducted at All India Level followed by Counselling.
- BA-LL.B & BBA-LL.B admission will be done on the basis of CLAT.
- A valid score in IPUCET is mandatory to secure admission in B.Sc (Nursing) & B.Sc (MLT), BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Voc, B.Ed & BJMC courses.
- M.Tech admission is done through GATE.
- A valid score in CAT and NIMCET is required to secure admission in MBA and MCA courses respectively.
- IPUCET will be conducted in online mode from 2021.
- Admission to MD and MS is based on the score in NEET PG while DM/ M.Ch admission is offered through NEET SS followed by counselling.
- M.Sc, M.Sc (Nursing), MPT, M.Ed, MOT, MA and MPH admissions are based on IPUCET and GGSIPU Counselling.
- PGAC (Ayurveda) course requires a valid score in AIA- PGET conducted by AYUSH.
- For Ph.D. programs, the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CSIR NET/ UGC NET or JRF. Final selection is performed through an interview round followed by counselling.
- Seats are reserved for special category candidates such as Kashmiri Migrants, Person with Disability and Management Quota candidates. The university provides GATE scholarship only in case of regular mode.
Read More: IP University Fees Structure
|IPU Admission Articles|
|IPU UG Admission||IPU MBA, M.Tech & MCA Admission|
|IPU PG Admission||IPU Ph.D Admission|
IP University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||IP University (GGSIPU)|
|University Type||State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG Courses: IPUCET|
|PG Courses: IPUCET|
|MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS: NEET UG|
|MBA/ MCA: CAT/NIMCET|
|MD/ MS: NEET PG|
|DM/ M.Ch: NEET SS|
|Ph.D.: CSIR/ UGC NET|
|Counselling (University-Based)||Online: B.Tech, B.Tech (LE), BBA, BCA, LLB, MBA, MCA, B.Ed (except for B.Ed (Spl. Edu.)), BJMC & B.Com (H)|
|Offline: For rest of the courses|