Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) MBBS program admission for the 2020 session will be based on the score of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020. The JIPMER MBBS entrance exam has now been scrapped.
According to the decision taken by th
NEET 2020 Cut off will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NEET 2020 Cut off will be rolled out for the All India Quota and State Quota along with the student-segment wise cut off ranks and scores.
For taking admission in undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, BVSc., Animal Hus
NEET 2020 cut-off for Maharashtra is set to be released by CET (Commisionerate of Common Entrance Test).
Candidates qualifying NEET 2020 examination will be eligible to get admission for 8900 MBBS and 3444 BDS seats offered by medical and dental colleges in Maharashtra. The previous year NEET cut
NEET 2020 Cut off UP will be released by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET) in the last week of October. While there is a provision of 85% state quota seats for which the DMET will release NEET 2020 cut off, the rest of the 15% seats are allowed to the candidates from All India
NEET 2020 results are expected by the second week of October. Goa offers 155 medical and 34 BDS seats to candidates under 85% state quota for which having domicile of the state is a must. The director of technical education (DTE), Bardez is a conducting body of NEET Goa and will also be responsible
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) has started its counseling process on Sept 25, 2020. Candidates can visit the official website or direct link given here to apply for the counseling process till October 10.
Applicants can now apply online and register for online
NEET 2020 exam was successfully held on September 13, 2020. Now, TN MBBS Counseling 2020 will be conducted in offline mode to maintain transparency. The officials of TN MBBS have informed that in-person counselling is necessary to ensure transparency.
As per sources, NEET 2020 exam results are ex
NEET cutoff for the year 2020 of the Indian state Rajasthan shall be prepared and announced by the counselling board after the declaration of results and closure of the final round of counselling in the online mode of release. There are 2075 MBBS and 1190 BDS seats available in medical and dental co