KR Mangalam University offers courses in various streams including Engineering, Science, Business & Management Studies, Accounting & Commerce, Medicine & Health Sciences, Architecture & Planning, Law, Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mass Communication & Media and Teaching & Education.
KR Mangalam University conducts its admission process through a proper counselling session for certain courses
- For B.Tech, candidates have to secure a valid score in JEE Main and participate in JoSAA Counselling.
- For B.Arch, candidates should participate in the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA).
- For BBA and BCA, a valid score in AIMA-UGAT is necessary and the final selected will be based on that.
- Ph.D admissions are based on NET or JRF scores along with a personal interview.
- Those who don’t have a score in the national level exams can appear for the University conducted entrance.
KR Mangalam University is a private University located in Sohna Road, Gurgaon and was established in the year 2013.
The University offers diploma courses and degrees in Undergraduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) and Doctorate (Ph.D) levels. Apply Here for KR Mangalam University
KR Mangalam University Admission Highlights
The following tabulation gives the Admission Highlights of KR Mangalam University.
|Name of Institute||KR Mangalam University|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral|
|Admission mode||Online & Offline|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance examination|