MG University Kerala School of Energy Materials will start admissions for M.Tech in Energy Science from March 2021. As per the Vice-chancellor of Mahatma Gandhi University, the initiative will cater to the increasing demand for trained research professionals in energy science. The course will have a total intake capacity of 10 students and deal with core subject areas of polymers and nanocomposites, thermodynamics, material characterisation techniques, nanoscience and nuclear energy technology.
MG University Kottayam offers the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels in multiple subjects under the faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Social Sciences & Technology and `Applied Sciences, Physical Education, Management Sciences. University also offers a Doctorate level program like PhD.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 level examination are eligible to apply for UG programs.
- For admission to UG programs such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, and BCA programs, MGU has introduced Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), a single admission window for candidates offered by the university.
- Candidates seeking admission to BA.LLB program must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- For LLM admissions, a graduate degree such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate in marks holders are eligible to apply.
- For PG courses, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their qualifying degree merit/ marks scored in the university entrance exam.
- While admission for MBA program, admission is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in MAT/CMAT/CAT/KMAT, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official MGU website and submitted upon completion along with the registration fee of Rs. 500/- at the University Cash Counter or through demand draft (DD).
- For Ph.D, candidates with relevant PG Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the program.
- For admission to Ph.D, the candidates must appear for the Written Aptitude Test (WAT), conducted by the university.
Mahatma Gandhi University was established in 1983, it is a state university located in the Kottayam district of Kerala.
Mahatma Gandhi University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Also known as||MGU Kottayam|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Qualifying and entrance examination|
|Application Mode||Offline and Online|
|Name of the Entrance||MGU- CAT|