Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM) is a private state university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, which was established in the year 1997. The university offers quality and globally accredited academic courses like B.Tech, BBA, BMC, MMC, and more. It promises its students with globally accredited employability training and 100% placements record. According to NIRF - National Insitute Ranking Framework, the university has secured 81st rank in all India.
Centurian University Constituent colleges:
- School of Management
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Agricultural Science
- School of Basic Sciences
- School of Vocational Education & Training.
|Entrance Exam||National-level:CUEE, GATE, JEE Main, NET, CAT, XAT, and MAT|
|Types of Programs | No. of Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma | 52+|
|Mode of Registration||Online and Offline|
Centurion University Courses
The university offers more than programs in the field of science, commerce, and journalism. The following tables indicate the name of the courses, their duration with eligibility:
|B.Tech||4 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from science stream
At least 45% marks in PCM in 10+2
A valid score in JEE Main
|BBA/B.Com||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from Commerce stream with at least 45%|
|B.Arch||5 years||Intermediate(10+2) from the Science stream with at least 50% aggregate with mathematics as the main subject.
A valid score in NATA
|B.Sc.(Hons/ Lateral)||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from the Science stream with at least 45% marks.
English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects
|BMC||3 Years||Intermediate(10+2) from any stream with at least 45%|
CUTM Postgraduate and Research level courses with their eligibility
|M.Tech||2 Years||B.Tech graduates with at least 50% in the relevant specialization
A valid score in GATE
|MBA||2 Years||Intermediate graduates in any discipline from with at least 45%
A valid score in CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CET
|MMC||2 Years||BMC/BJMC/BA in Journalism graduates with at least 50% of marks, English as a mandatory subject.|
|M.Phil/ Ph.D||2 to 5 Years||Master’s degree in relevant course with at least 55% and a valid score in NET or GATE
Check: Centurion University fee structure as per courses
Centurion University Admissions
CUTM admits applicants to each course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying entrance exam conducted by the university itself. Candidates must register themselves to appear CUEE - Cuenturian University Entrance Exam. follow the subsequent steps to apply, mode of registration is viz:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the university (https://www.cutm.ac.in) and click on ‘Apply Now’
Step 2: Register yourself by providing a valid phone number and email id, candidates will receive an OTP on their given details
Step 3: Enter the OTP to complete the registration procedure and proceed to apply
Step 4: Enter CUEE Login credentials, the application form will appear
Step 5: Fill in the form with correct details and upload required documents
Step 6: Choose your desired courses and proceed towards payment method
Step 7: Make a payment of INR 600 through Debit/ Credit card or Net Banking
The candidates will receive payment receipt with notification of completion of the application procedure, applicants must save the receipt for future requirement.
Step 1: Visit the nearby CUTM campuses ( CTUM Paralakhemundi or CTUM Jatni) and avail the application form OR the form can also be downloaded from the official website
Step 2: Fill in the form carefully, with correct details
Step 3: Attach the required self-attested documents and affix colored pp size photograph
Step 4: Make a DD - Demand Draft of INR 600
Step 5: Post the form to the following Centurian University address
The Director (Admissions),
Pin - 752050, Odisha)
What is CUEE?CUEE stands for Centurian University Entrance Exam
conducted by the University. Candidates seeking admission in several UG, PG courses like BBA, B.Com, MMA, and others have to appear for Entrance Exam:
*Maximum marks - 180
*Duration - 3 hours
*Section - 3
Candidates satisfying their eligibility as per CUEE Results will be considered for counseling procedures.Check:
The procedure of downloading CUEE Admit card
CUTM UG Courses Selection Procedure
- Admission to BBA, B.Com, and B.Sc.(General/ Hons/ Lateral) are based on marks obtained in past qualifications and CUEE followed by counseling procedure.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in past qualifications and rank in CUEE or JEE Main followed by counseling procedure.
- Admission to B.Arch is done on the basis of marks obtained in intermediate(10+2) and in NATA followed by a counseling procedure.
CUTM PG Courses Selection Procedure
- Admission to MBA specializations are based on candidates’ marks in intermediate graduate and CAT/ MAT/ XAT
- M.Tech applicants will be admitted on the basis of their marks in B.E/ B.Tech and GATE
- Admission to MMA course is based on the applicants rank and marks obtained in CUEE
- Admission to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses are based on marks in GATE/ NET followed by a written test and personal interview conducted by the university.
Check: Centurion University Odisha Admissions
Scholarships are given to the meritorious students, to students whose family is financially weak and students from SC, ST, OBC & Minority communities. Types of scholarships offered by the university or at the state/ central level are listed below:
- KALYAN Scholarship offered by Jharkhand State Welfare Department
- Merit cum means the Medhabruti Scholarship Department of Higher Education (DHE) Odisha.
- Times of India Scholarship
- Ministry of Human Development (DHE) New Delhi
- PRERANA Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC & SEBC District welfare Office Odisha.
- Bihar Welfare (Technical Stipend)
- FAEA Scholarship (SC & ST)
- Jindal Foundation Scholarship (Sitaram Jindal)
- Sophia Merit scholarship
- Bihar Welfare (Post-Matric) SC/ST/OBC & Minority
- Vikash Educational (LBW)
- Indian Oil Scholarship
- BEML Scholarship (SC & ST)
- Departmental/Official scholarship from East Coast Railway /CRPF / Central Schools / SBI / Coal India / Daitari Mines /OMC for their wards those who are studying Engineering / MBA.
- Minority scholarship from District welfare Office Odisha
Check: CUTM scholarships
Centurion University Placement
Centurion University has a placement and training cell which focuses on developing as early as possible the students' high potential with different types of training. The placement training starts from second year to the final year, the cell ensures that the training and development programs are efficient and aligned strategically.
Major roles of the placement cell:
- Training in technical courses
- Career counseling
- Life skill development classes
- Soft skill training programs
- Mock interviews and aptitude test
- Interactions with top recruiters
Some of the top recruiters are:
Check: Centurion University placements
The university provides all the requisite facilities to the students whether it be academic or accommodative. Some of the facilities are described below-
- he University library has a collection of a comprehensive assortment of over 50,000 books covering totally different studies.
- It has 12942 titles & 53745 volumes.
- The library subscribes to 84 national and 29 international journals and 56 magazines.
- More than 5,000 electronic journals like- IEEASPP, ELSVIER, J-GATE, ASTM & DL etc.
Medical Facilities: A Health Centre as well as woman Doctors square measure conducted sporadically for all students and employees. The establishment incorporates a tie-up with putative hospitals for emergency cases.
Hostel: CUTM is a residential university and has 6 hostels for boys and 2 for girls. These hostels are within the campus premises which provide comfortable accommodation.
Transport: The university has 13 buses for convenient mobility of students and staff members.
Civic Amenities: The campuses have their own civic facilities like a water system, sewerage and electrical with the provision of high-powered still generators to confirm uninterrupted power provide in each of the buildings. The associate communication system connects offices and hostels within the field to facilitate the free flow of communication.