Table of Contents
CUEE 2020: Application Form (Out), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern & Syllabus
CUEE (Centurion University Entrance Examination) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Centurion University Bhubaneswar. It is held for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Engineering) for regular as well as lateral entry along with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Agriculture programs.
Latest: CUEE 2020 Application Form has been released on the official website – Apply Here
|CUEE 2020 Application Form||CUEE Admit Card||CUEE Practice Papers||CUEE Results|
CUEE 2020 will be conducted on March 29, 2020. The application form for CUEE 2020 will be available to the candidates in offline as well as online mode. Candidates will be able to download the application form from the official website of the University www.cutm.ac.in. The exam is held in online mode. The question paper will be an objective test for 180 marks in 3 hours duration. The medium of examination will be in English.
CUEE 2020 Exam Highlights
|Date of examination||March 29, 2020|
|Conducting body||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
|Helpline Numbers||82600-77222 ( Toll Free )|
CUEE 2020 Exam Dates
The dates for the examination will be announced by the official authority through their website. An advertisement announcing the dates related to the examination and application will also be made public through various publications. Candidates can check all CUEE Exam Dates 2020 from the table provided below:
The examination will be conducted in the mid weeks of April 2020 and candidates will be able to download the admit card a week or two prior to the examination.
|Last date for submission of application form||November 2019|
|Date of exam||March 29, 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of April, 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||April 9, 2020 onwards|
CUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For the examination, the candidates must be of Indian nationality with the age according to the Government of Orissa norms. The educational eligibility may differ according to the chosen program by the candidate. The educational eligibility Centurion University is as follows: -
For B.Tech Program
- 10+2 examination or appearing in 10+2 examination.
- One must have studied in regufull-timetime formal education in school / college.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum average of 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for the reserved categories.
For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program
- Candidate should have passed in 3 years diploma course in Engineering with at least a minimum average of 50% marks from State Council of Technical Education & Training of any state.
- Candidate must have passed or is appearing for bachelor's degree examination (3-year duration) in Science from any university of India or UGC recognized college with a minimum average of 50% marks with Mathematics at +3 levels.
CUEE Reservation of Seats
Centurion University test, JEE Main and other state entrance tests. Centurion University 2020 will take the admissions as per the quota seats distributed among different categories of candidates as follows:
- Reservation of seats for State JEE Main 2020/ EAMCET and other state tests: 50% seats earmarked for state entrance test rank holders.
- Reservation of seats for foreign nationals/ PIO/ Children of Indian workers in gulf countries as per the AICTE norms.
- 50 % of seats and vacancy in above categories will be filled through CUEE test.
- All statutory reservation of seats for SC/ ST and other categories will be as per the applicable rules at the time of admission.
- 25 seats are reserved for the wards of the CRPF personnel.
- 25 seats are reserved for the wards of the Indian Navy personnel.
CUEE 2020 Application form
The application form for CUEE 2020 has been available to the candidates in offline as well as online mode. Candidates will be able to download the application form from the official website of the University www.cutm.ac.in.
Online Application Form
- The online application form can be accessed by the candidate through official website i.e. www.cutm.ac.in.
- The candidates will have to fill the accurate personal as well as educational details in the application form. In the personal details area, candidate will have to fill their name, date of birth, residential address, phone number and email ID etc.
- Candidate then will be able to proceed to the next step of application form submission which is payment. Candidate may choose from the offline and online payment methods available.
- Online mode - Candidate may opt for Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card where the candidate will be directed to a payment gateway to submit the application fees.
- Offline mode - Candidate may also opt for the offline method where a demand draft will be drawn in the favor of CSREM Trust payable at Bhubaneswar.
Offline Application Form
- Download CUEE 2020 Application Form.
- The application form can be collected by candidate from the admission office in the Pokhariput, Paralakhemundi, Jatni and Bhubaneswar campuses of the University.
- After, filling of the application form, candidate will have to affix a color passport size photograph on it.
- Candidate will have to pay the application fees of INR 250 (for all candidates) through a demand draft drawn in the favor of CSREM Trust payable at Bhubaneswar. The name of candidate, application number and contact number must be written on the backside of the demand draft.
- Then, filled application form along with the required documents must be sent to the following address: -
The Director (admissions),
BDA Duplex, Phase I,
CUEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for CUEE 2020 can be downloaded by the applicants from CUTM website by entering their “Registration Number”.
- Admit card will be available for download in 1 or 2 weeks prior to the examination in April 2020.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card through the official website of the University i.e. www.cutm.ac.in.
- Also, an email will be sent to all registered candidates containing admit card for the examination.
- Candidate will be directed to a login page after opting for the ‘download CUEE 2020 examination admit card’ on the website’s admission homepage.
- Admit cards will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and fees.
- The admit card will contain important information about the examination center, roll number, duration, date and the time allotted for the examination to candidate.
- Candidates must ensure to bring the admit card in the examination hall, without one they will not be permitted inside the hall.
Check Detailed CUEE 2020 Admit Card
CUEE 2020 Exam Centers
The exam centers for CUEE 2020 are scattered across the country. Apart from Orissa, the exams will be held at the centers in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Bihar.
The centers in different states are as follows: -
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Bolangir, Cuttack, Jeypore, Paralakhemundi, Rayagada, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Andhra Pradesh||Rajmundary, Srikakulam, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizayanagaram|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Howrah, Kharagpur, Medinipur, W. Medinipur|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Jagadalpur, Raipur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
|Bihar||Gaya, Patna, Samastipur|
CUEE 2020 Exam pattern
CUEE 2020 entrance examination will be an objective test for 180 marks in 3 hours duration and the medium of examination will be in English.
|Mode of examination||Objective|
|Duration of examination||3 hours|
|Sections in paper||3|
The pattern for the subject wise examination is as follows: -
Note: There is no provision for negative marking for any incorrect answer.
CUEE 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for the examination of CUEE will be relevant to the course candidates are applying. If applicants are for UG courses then, it is required to revise 10 + 2 subjects of the relevant stream while for PG courses required to study subjects of 10 + 2 + 3 which are relevant to course applying.
For B.Tech (Regular)
Candidates will be required to cover the syllabus of 10+2
- Physics= 60 marks
- Chemistry= 60 marks
- Mathematics= 60 marks
For B.Tech (lateral)
- Candidates will be required to cover the syllabus of Electrical Engineering= 100 marks
- Engineering Mathematics= 100 marks
- Mechanics (Strength of Material) = 100 marks
For B.Sc Agriculture
The syllabus will contain the basic 10+2 level
- Chemistry= 60 marks
- Physics= 60 marks
- Biology= 60 marks
CUEE 2020 Result
The result of the examination will be declared in the 1st week of May 2020 (tentatively). There will be separate lists for the B.Tech, B.Tech lateral and B.Sc agriculture. The candidates who qualify the minimum marks requirement will be eligible to apply for the counselling process.
- The result for the exam will be sent via email and SMS.
- Candidates will be informed about their scores and performance in CUEE 2020 exam through the results.
- The admissions to the B.Tech courses at the Centurion University will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in CUEE 2020.
CUEE 2020 Recommended Books
Given below are few books strongly recommended for CUEE which are based on 10+2 syllabus
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Concepts of Physics (Vol. 1 & 2)||H.C. Verma|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P. Tondon|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tondon|
|Higher Algebra||Hall Knight|
CUEE 2020 Counselling Process
CUEE 2020 Counselling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the entrance examination. Counselling schedule will be published at Centurion University official website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend counselling as per the schedule. Counselling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the Centurion University 2020 are filled up.
The counseling will be conducted in three phases in the centers in Vizag, Vijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Parlakemundi, Rourkela, Balasore and Khammam from mid-weeks of May 2020 to June 2020.
- Candidates who qualify in CUEE 2020 exam will be called for the counselling.
- They must attend the same in person with the fees as well as their original documents for verification.
- Candidates who will be allotted seats will have to pay the fees and complete their admissions formalities.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counselling/ admission. So, as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, candidates will not be considered for admission. Candidates, called for counselling must bring all original documents and requisite counselling fees as per the list mentioned below:
- Admit card
- Rank card
- Original birth certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- 10 + 2 mark sheet and 10th mark sheet
- Diploma certificate (for lateral entries)
- Diploma mark sheet (for lateral entries)
- School/college leaving certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Residential certificate
- Relevant certificate of defense
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College