Dr. Kedar Nath Modi University (DKNMU) was established by the Government of Rajasthan, it has been promoted by Dr K N Modi Foundation. The vision of the University is to become one of the prominent self-financed education providers of India, and a leading center of innovation & learning, imparting quality education across all levels.
- The university is recognized by UGC
- It is located in Newai, Tonk District, and Rajasthan
- Music & Dance
- Art & Craft
The university has three hostels, two hostels for boys and one for girls. The hostel's rooms are allotted on single/triple sharing basis to students.
There is a sports facility available on the 42-acre campus.
The university has 30 seaters 27 rooms, nine 75 seaters, two 60 lectures classrooms with multimedia facilities.
University has a well equipped and with modern facilities an auditorium with a capacity of 500 persons.
University has recently been ranked A++ by a few of the leading publications across India.
- Dr K.N. Modi University has been awarded the best Institute in the Private University / Institute category for its unique program “SEAMLESS LEARNING” in “INNOVATION IN TEACHING PAGAGOGY.”
- University has been awarded "The Best Emerging University in North for ICT- Enable Campus " at Education Excellence Award -2014
Criteria for Scholarship for Session 2017-18
For all programs on the basis of qualifying percentile or percentage will be as follows:
Scholarship on Tuition Fee
95% & Above
100% on Tuition Fee
90% to below 95% ( All Boards)
50% of Tuition Fee
80% to below 90% (All Boards)
30% of Tuition Fee
70% to below 80% (All Boards)
20% of Tuition Fee
60% to below 70% (All Boards)
10% of Tuition Fee
Note: All meritorious scholarship will continue for the entire course duration subject to maintain the benchmark of minimum 80% or equivalent grade to avail Scholarship. The increase or decrease in Scholarship percentage will be as per slab and percentage of the qualifying examination.
Special Scholarship (Applicable for first year only)
- Rajasthan Domicile: 10% of Tuition Fees
- Sibling Discount: 20% of Tuition Fees only on the second admission irrespective of the course on the second/ last admission. In case third sibling the scholarship would give @10% only to the third sibling in addition to the scholarship to the second sibling.
- Girl Candidates: 10% of Tuition Fees
- Ex-Service Man, Wards of war widows,: 10% of Tuition Fees additional scholarship@5% would be given to the Bravery award winners (Ashok Chakra & National bravery award).
- Sports Person: 30% scholarship for National level players & 20% for state level players.
- Staff Blood relation or Staff (Himself/Herself) will get 30% Scholarship on the entire course tuition fees but candidate availing such scholarship will not be entitled to any special scholarship mentioned above.
- Alumni Students or a Current student studying in DKNMU will get 50% Scholarship on the Tuition Fees of 1st Year if they take admission for Higher Studies in DKNMU and candidate availing such scholarship will not be entitled to any special scholarship mentioned above.
Other terms and conditions:-
- To avail scholarship in a particular category, the relevant proof to support your application must be submitted at the time of admission.
- The student availing Government Sponsored Scheme, will not be entitled to Scholarship under any other category.
- The Scholarship given/ sanctioned will stand withdrawn if the student fails to deposit the remaining dues within the stipulated time set by the University.
- The scholarship given/ sanctioned will stand withdrawn if the student is found to be using rude. Foul language, unfair means during Examination, his/her conduct is found unsatisfactory & not following the rules & regulations set by Dr. K. N. Modi University.
- The applicants with the domicile of Rajasthan state will be exempted from entrance examination fee.