KLEU AIET 2019 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern & Syllabus
KLEU AIET 2019 (KLE University All India Entrance Test) is a university-level exam conducted every year for admitting aspirants into B. Pharm programs offered by the institute. It will be conducted in 2nd week of June 2019. Candidates can see the updated notifications as also download the prospectus from the official website i.e. www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
|KLEU AIET 2019 Application Form||KLEU AIET Eligibility||KLEU AIET Exam Pattern|
- The Registration for KLEU AIET 2019 will begin in the month of May 2019.
- Application forms can only be filled by the online mode. Interested students will be required to enter general details about themselves and their educational qualifications in order to apply for the exam.
- KLEU AIET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The exam will comprise 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) divided equally between 4 sections- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Each question will carry +1 mark, the total obtainable marks are 200.
- The results for KLEU AIET 2019 test will be declared within 2 weeks of conducting the exam. Students can expect the results by the 4th week of June 2019.
Aspirants who qualify the exam will then have to attend the further admission rounds as per the schedule uploaded by KLE University, Belagavi.
This article contains all the information regarding the application form, courses offered, eligibility criteria, results and other details regarding KLEU AIET 2019.
KLEU AIET 2019 Highlights Table
Applicants are advised to go through the highlights of KLE University carefully. The list of important details about the entrance test for the academic year of 2019-19 is given below:
|Date of KLEU AIET 2019||2nd week of June 2019|
|Conducting body||KLE University, Belagavi|
|Courses offered||6 (B. Pharm, D.Pharm., BAMS, BPT, B.Sc. and PC- B.Sc.)|
|Mode of KLEU AIET 2019||Offline (pen and paper based)|
|Medium of KLEU AIET 2019||English|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 exam with at least 40% marks|
|Minimum cut off marks||100|
KLEU AIET 2019 Exam Dates
The exam schedule will be announced in the information brochure for KLEU AIET 2019. Aspirants can refer to the official website of the university for exam related updates. The tentative exam dates are given below:
|Commencement of online Application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting Application form||1st week of June 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st week of June 2019|
|Date of KLEU AIET 2019 entrance exam||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2019|
|Counseling and spot admission||July 2019|
KLEU AIET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criterion for KLEU AIET 2019 is as set up by the university. Participants must make sure that they meet all the eligibility conditions required for the Bachelor in Pharmacy course before applying for the entrance exam or else their application will be rejected. The various criteria are as stated below:
Nationality: Indian citizens, as well as applicants of foreign origin, can apply for the pharmacy exam. However, the admission procedure of foreign nationals will differ and will be conducted separately.
Educational qualification for B. Pharm program
- Students should have passed 2-year P.U.C examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Biotechnology or Biology.
- The minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of PCM, PCB or PCMB.
- They should have obtained at least 40% marks in the above subjects taken together. 5% relaxation will be applicable for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- D. Pharm candidates who have passed from a PCI approved institution with at least 50% marks will be eligible for lateral entry into the 2nd year of B. Pharm.
KLEU AIET 2019 Application Form
KLEU AIET 2019 Application forms can be filled by the online mode only. Aspirants must visit the official website of KLE University for filling the online application form. They must complete the application process by paying the requisite application fees. Candidates must send a hard copy of the application forms to the institute within the stipulated time.
For applying via the online mode individuals may follow the simple steps stated below:
Step 1: Registration
- To register for KLEU AIET 2019, applicants must log on to the official website of the university and click on ‘Online Application form for KLEU AIET 2019-19’.
- They must enter a few basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile phone number, Course opted for (B. Pharm), etc in order to register for the exam. Click on ‘Submit’.
Step 2: Application Form
- Individuals will then be directed to the online application form.
- They will have to submit personal details, address for correspondence and information regarding their past academic records.
- Aspirants must then upload a recent, passport-sized photograph and signature. They should also select their mode of payment.
- They must verify all the details and click on ‘Save & Next’.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- The next step is to pay the application fees by the online mode of Credit/ Debit card or Net banking only.
- Candidates will have to enter all the necessary account details on the bank page and render the application fees. Save the receipt of transaction.
Step 4: Submission of Application Form
- After all the aforementioned steps have been successfully completed, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Applicants should print out 2 copies of this page and sign the declaration. They must then send 1 copy of it to the institute at the earliest.
Application Process of KLEU AIET 2019 will be considered complete only after the requisite fees have been paid by students. Fees can be remitted by the online method only. The application fee is INR 1000 for the B. Pharm course regardless of the category the applicant belongs to. Participants must note that the application fees are non refundable and non transferable and any request for the same will be declined.
KLEU AIET 2019 Admit Card
KLEU AIET 2019 TAT Cards (admit cards) will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the exam a week prior to the entrance exam. Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of KLE University. The organizing body will not send the TAT cards by email or post to any student. Admit cards will indicate the TAT number and exam center allotted to the participants along with its address. Aspirants must retain the hall ticket carefully as it has to be produced at the time of admission and counseling, duly signed by the exam invigilator. Follow these steps to download KLEU AIET 2019 Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website of KLE University.
- Candidates should then click on the link ‘TAT Card/ Hall ticket for KLEU AIET 2019-19’ under Notifications.
- They will have to enter their Order ID and Date of birth as given in the application form.
- Admit card will appear. Download it and print it out 2 colored copies of it.
KLEU AIET 2019 Exam Center
KLEU AIET 2019 will be conducted in the university campus only for all UG courses. Applicants will have to appear for the offline test at the following address-
J.N. Medical College, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi- 590010
KLEU AIET 2019 Exam Pattern
KLEU AIET 2019 will consist of a single question paper containing 200 objective questions (MCQs). The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes and it will be conducted in the English language only. It will be divided into 4 sections of 50 questions each namely, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. All questions shall be followed by 4 alternative options as answers, out of which the single most accurate response should be chosen. Every correct answer will be awarded +1 mark while negative marking scheme will not be applicable for the test. It is a conventional pen and paper based test and applicants must indicate their responses on an ICR (Intelligent Character Reader) answer sheet.
|Mode of KLEU AIET 2019||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Duration of KLEU AIET 2019||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of questions||200|
|Number of sections||4 (Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology)|
|Medium of exam||English|
KLEU AIET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for KLEU AIET 2019 will be based on Higher Secondary or equivalent level. Aspirants can expect questions related to topics covered in class 11 and 12 Science. The detailed syllabus will also be put up on the website. Some reference books for KLEU AIET are mentioned below:
|Subject||Book name||Publisher/ Author’s name|
|Physics||Concepts of Physics Volume- 1 & 2||H C Verma|
|Objective Physics||D C Pandey|
|Chemistry||ABC of Chemistry||Modern Publication|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
|Biology||Objective Biology||Pradeep Publication|
|Biology Volume 1 & 2||Trueman|
KLEU AIET 2019 Result
KLEU AIET 2019 Results will be declared by the 4th week of June 2019. The results will be announced on the official website of the university in the form of score cards. Individuals may view their results by accessing the link provided on the website. This can be done by following these few easy steps given below:
- Log on to the official website of KLE University.
- Click on the link related to ‘Result for KLEU AIET 2019’.
- Applicants will have to enter their TAT number/ Roll number and Date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format).
- The result of the entrance test will appear in the form of score cards.
- Verify all the details given on the score card. Download it and print it out for the further admission procedure.
KLE University will publish a merit list of candidates who qualify the written exam on the website. Students will be given KLEU AIET 2019 Ranks according to total marks secured by them in the 4 sections of the test. The names of participants will be enlisted in order of ranks secured by them.
The cut off for the B. Pharm course will be decided by the university after taking into account various factors like number of qualified candidates, seats available and cut off trends for the previous year. The minimum marks an aspirant should secure in KLEU AIET 2019 in order to be eligible for counseling are 100.
KLEU AIET 2019 Counselling
KLEU AIET 2019 Counselling Process will start in July 2019. All participants short-listed via the merit list must attend the counseling session for admission to the different courses offered by KLE University.
It is mandatory for students to be present at the counseling session according to the schedule uploaded on the official website. They should report at the counseling center in person along with a parent or guardian. The university will allot seats on the basis of merit, preference of course as desired by the individual and availability of seats. The counseling process will take place in the following way:
- Counselling session will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the centers mentioned on the brochure of KLE University.
- Applicants must report to the counseling centers with necessary documents and certificates that will be verified by the organizing body.
- After the verification of documents is complete, the process of seat allotment will begin. Seats will be offered based on merit and preference of course as chosen by the individual.
- If an individual wishes to confirm the seat offered, he will have to pay the requisite tuition fees and complete the admission formalities within the stipulated time.
Document verification is an important element of KLEU AIET 2019 counseling. The documents required for counseling are:
- KLEU AIET 2019 Rank card and TAT card
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport sized photographs
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College