Poornima University (PU) is Private University located in Jaipur, Rajasthan and was established in the year 2012. It is one of the leading Universities in Rajasthan and a proud constituent of Poornima Foundation. The University is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Council of Architecture (COA). It offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Programs in various specializations. Credited as the best upcoming university of India, Poornima University stands strong as a testimony to both excellence and innovation.
Know more Poornima University Admission
Poornima University Undergraduate Courses and Eligibility
Below mentioned are the Undergraduate courses offered by the University
Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from CBSE/equivalent board along with 45% marks in Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/ Computer Science/ IP/ Biology/ Biotechnology
3-year diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education/recognized university OR
B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects/equivalent qualifications with a minimum of 50% marks
BBA in Retail Management/ Financial Management
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) with Minimum 50% marks from CBSE/equivalent
B.Com./ B.Com. (Hons.)
Pass in 10+2 (Science/ Commerce stream) from CBSE/equivalent board
BCA/ BFA/ BA/ BBA
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) of CBSE/ equivalent board
Pass in 10+2 (PCM) with minimum 50% marks from CBSE/equivalent board
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) with minimum 50% marks from CBSE/ equivalent board.
Diploma with minimum of 50% from state board/equivalent
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) examination of CBSE or its equivalent board
10+2 With Maths (50% Aggregate) from CBSE/equivalent board + valid NATA Score as per NATA guidelines or valid JEE paper 2 score
Poornima University Postgraduate Courses and Eligibility
BE/ B.Tech/ equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university with 55% marks or 6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale.
Candidates with MCA/ M.Sc. IT may also be considered for M. Tech in Computer Engineering
Minimum 48% marks in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
Minimum 55% in Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Maths as a compulsory subject from a recognized University or equivalent
Graduation from a recognized university with 55% marks. Candidates with B.Arch. may also be considered for M. Des.
Poornima University Ph.D. Course Eligibility
Poornima University offers Ph.D. a research program to the candidate having passed Master’s Degree in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Check Poornima University Fees
Poornima University Facilities
The infrastructure of Poornima University is the best in its class. The University has a lush green campus spread over a land of 32.67 Acres at Jaipur, the education hub of India. It provides a scenic and tranquil environment for the students. Well-designed building area with independent academic block, administration block, hostels & playgrounds provide scholarly ambience for learning & liberty.
Below mentioned are the details for facilities provided by the University:
- Library: The library has a spacious reading hall, periodical centres, group discussion rooms, and online database browsing areas. The University offers a wide range of materials in a variety of formats—from traditional books and serials to films, and multimedia and networked information from around the world. It has a collection of more than 30000 items including books, journals, microfilms, audiovisual material, and CD-ROMs.
- Classrooms: The University has spacious and amphitheater-style classrooms which provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focussed discussions. Special sessions and classes are also held on business etiquettes, negotiation skills, effective communication, leadership, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- Computer Labs: Poornima campus is inter-connected through a highly secure virtual private network, where personal computers are interconnected to the Internet through a broadband connection. It has a state-of-the-art computer centre that provides computing facilities comprising of the latest computer machines linked to a wide range of software, communication and print services.
- Tutor System: The University has designed this system to help, guide, admonish as well as caress a student in studies. He is a guide, a teacher, mentor, second parent, an authority and a friend. Here, a student can share their problems related to studies, management, or personal problems as well.
- Medical Facilities: In order to ensure the well-being of the students, Poornima University has tie-ups with renowned hospitals to take care of any kind of emergency. At PU, students will be covered by comprehensive medical insurance to meet all kinds of exigencies.
Poornima University Placement
Poornima University Placements are offered to all the candidates through its Training & Placement Cell. The University organizes Personality Development, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Leadership and Communication Skill Development Programs, Events and Career Fairs to maximize the placement opportunities. Special Programs and Certificate courses are also organized in order to enhance the employability of the candidates. The untiring effort of the department has ensured a long list of companies to recruit students.
Poornima University Placement Highlights 2019
|Number of Companies Visited||131|
|Number of Placement offered||1200+|
|Highest Package||12 LPA|
The untiring effort of Training & Placement department has ensured a long list of companies to recruit students. Some of the top recruiters of this year are Infosys, Genpact, TATA Consultancy Services, Shri Ram Group, ICICI Bank, SBI, HTL and many more.
Poornima University Ranking and Awards
- Excellence in Faculty Award by My FM, 2019
- 14th rank all over India for School of Planning and Arch. by Outlook India
- Top Private University of Rajasthan by Jagran Josh, 2018
- Excellence in Results by My FM, 2018
- Best Institutional Display by Vastra 2016
- Best Educational Institute in Fashion Design & Interior Design of the Year by ASSOCHAM
Poornima University Scholarship
In order to encourage Higher Studies, Poornima University offers various scholarships to the candidates on the basis of their Academic Merit.
Check here Poornima University Scholarships