Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (MSU), Tirunelveli has started applications for the Qualifying Entrance Examination for Ph.D and M.Phil. Programs in various courses. The last date to apply is March 31, 2021.
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, shortly referred to as MSU, was established in 1990 in Tirunelveli. It is a UGC recognized and NAAC accredited private university. The university offers MA., M.Sc., MCA, M.E., M.Ed., M.Tech., M.P.Ed., M. Com, and MBA courses at the PG level. M.Sc. (Integrated) programs are also available in the university. Additionally, there are library programs, PG Diploma and Diploma courses. This university also imparts education through distance learning.
- Admissions to the Integrated M.Sc and M.Com courses, admissions are merit-based.
- Admissions to M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.P.Ed, and M.Ed are based on the scores achieved in the University conducted examination.
- Admission to the PG Diploma course, and the library programs, is also based on the University examination.
- Admission to the Diploma course is merit-based.
- Admissions to the AICTE approved courses such as M.E, M.Tech, MBA and MCA are entrance based, depending on scores in GATE and TANCET.
- Admissions to all the Distance Education courses are merit-based only.
MSU has around 77 affiliated colleges, 6 university colleges and 3 constituent colleges. The institute appeared in the NIRF overall rankings.
MSU Tirunelveli Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|University type||State University|
|Mode of Education||Full Time and Distance|
|Courses||UG, PG, Diploma and Certificate courses|
|Admission Criteria||MBA and MCA: TANCET|
|M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, Lib., Post-Diploma, M.Ed., : University Examination|
|Integrated M.Sc, Diploma: Merit Based|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Read More: MSU Tirunelveli Courses and Fees