Graphic Era University, formerly Graphic Era Institute of Technology, is a deemed university located in Clement Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. The university was founded as 'Graphic Era Institute of Technology' in 1993 and in 2008 it has accorded with the status of Deemed University. Graphic Era University is affiliated to UGC and MHRD.
Latest Update: Admissions are ongoing at Graphic Era University, Dehradun. Candidates can apply through the official website. Apply.
- The university offers a number of UG, PG and Ph.D. courses focusing on the area of Arts, Science, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Hotel Management, Business, Computer etc.
- At the undergraduate level, Graphic Era University offers B.Tech, B.A, B.com, BCA, BBA, B.H.M, and B.SC(H).
- B.Tech admission is based on marks in 10+2 or JEE Main score.
- M.Tech, MHM, MBA, M.Sc, and MCA programs are offered at postgraduate level.
- Graphic Era University offers Ph.D program in more than 15 specializations.
- Admission to Ph.D is granted on the basis of GATE/NET/SLET scores or written test followed by an interview.
- Candidates can apply in both online and offline mode for admission.
- Admission to B.Tech programs of GEU is based on merit prepared as per the percentage of 10+2 level and JEE Main Score.
- Admission to MBA is granted on the basis of CAT/MAT/XAT Score followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- M.Tech admissions are also granted on the basis of GATE score.
Graphic Era University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Graphic Era University|
|Basic criteria of Admission||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||JEE Main: B.Tech Ph.D : NET/SLET/SET MBA: CAT/MAT/XAT M.Tech: GATE|