Marwadi University offers 46+ programs leading to undergraduate and post graduate degrees, diplomas as well as doctoral degrees in the fields of Engineering and Technology, Science, Commerce, Management, Law, etc., to name just a few.
- At the undergraduate level, the programs that are available at Marwadi University are B.E., B. Arch., BBA, BCA, B. Sc., B.Com. etc.
- Undergraduate Admissions is primarily based on academic merit. For B.E. admission students need to have a valid GUJCET or JEE Main score. B. Arch applicants need to present a valid NATA score.
- Marwadi University M.E., MBA, M.Sc., and several PG Diploma programs in the postgraduate level.
- Most postgraduate admission at the university is on the basis of academic merit. However, M.E. admission is on the basis of GATE score, while selection for MBA admission is on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT scores.
- Engineering, MBA, MCA and Architecture Admission into the seats earmarked for the state quota is done through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) under the Gujarat Technological University (GTU) and the Govt. of Gujarat (ACPC).
- Marwadi University also offers Ph.D. in several disciplines like Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc. Students can pursue the program in both Full Time and Part Time modes.
Marwadi University, located in Rajkot, Gujarat, was established in 2016, by the Gujarat Private Universities Act 9 of the same year. Since then, the flagship establishment of the Marwadi Education Foundation has won many accolades nationally and has also earned a NAAC A+ certification.
Marwadi University has been recognized by Innovative Learning & Teaching Awards by ET NOW, and adjudged the Best Upcoming University of India 2018 by ASSOCHAM as well as University of the Year (West) by Times NOW.
Marwadi University offers impressive placements to students onboard where the highest compensation package recorded so far at campus placements is INR 10 LPA. Organizations like TCS, BYJU’s, Hettich, Times of India, Amazon, Essar, Capgemini, IBM, LG etc. are counted among top recruiters at Marwadi University.
Marwadi University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institution||Marwadi University|
|Basic admission criteria||B.E.: 10+2 with 45% + GUJCET/ JEE-Main
B. Arch: 10+2 with 50% + NATA
M.E.: B.E./ B. Tech in relevant discipline with 50% + GATE/ PG-CAT
MBA: Graduation in any discipline with 50% + CMAT
MCA: Graduation in any discipline with 50% + CMAT
LLM: LL. B Degree + MU-CAT
Ph.D.: Graduation in relevant discipline with 50% + MU Entrance Test
Other UG programs: 10+2 with specific percentage requirement in qualifying exam
Other PG programs: Graduation in relevant discipline with 50% aggregate score