Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) has announced the GAT 2021 exam in Phase II as a home test. GAT 2021 will be held in Online Mode. The login credentials will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number one day before the exam schedule. The candidates can appear for the test through laptop or mobile from their homes anytime between 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM from Junue 17, 2021. The admit cards will not be released this time for the GAT test. The portal for the test is cocubes.in/gat2021. The candidates can log in at any time between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM and required to log in through their application no., password and passkey. The last date to apply for Phase II GAT 2021 is June 15, 2021.
GITAM Hyderabad, Telangana campus came into existence in 2009. GITAM is a deemed university. The university is known for offering different Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate degree courses in various disciplines of Engineering, Management, Science, and Business Administration.
GITAM Hyderabad campus offers B.Tech, BA, B.Arch, B.Sc. in Chemistry at UG level, M.Tech in six disciplines, M.Sc and an MBA program are offered at PG level. It also offers Ph.D. in various fields of Engineering and Technology.
- The university conducts online mode of the application process.
- For MBA, candidates must possess any graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Selection in this course is based on the rank in GAT or CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT.
- For admission in B.Tech, candidates must have passed 10+2 in PCM with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Board.
- Selection of candidates in B.Tech is based on the rank scored in GAT or EAMCET or JEE Main.
- Admission in B.Sc. Chemistry requires candidates to have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with Chemistry as one of the main subjects.
- Selection criterion for B.Sc is based on the score of GAT.
- For M.Tech, candidates must have obtained a BE/ B.Tech degree in relevant field of specializations with 60% marks.
- Selection criterion for this course is based on the rank in GAT or GATE.
- Admission in M.Sc. requires candidates to have obtained a graduate degree in relevant subjects with at least 50% marks.
- Admission in Ph.D degree course requires candidates to either have obtained an ME/ M.Tech in the relevant branch or a BE/ B.Tech degree.
- Selection of candidates is based on the Ph.D Admission Test conducted by the University itself.
- GITAM Hyderabad facilitates placements for its students.
- Prestigious companies from all over India and MNCs participate in the university’s placement process.
- Each center has its own placement cell to train students and develop their skills and overall personality.
- To know more about placement details, click here.
- Also check, GITAM Hyderabad Course & Fees Structure
Highlights of GITAM, Hyderabad Admissions
|Name of the University||GITAM|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
Read More: Fee Structure of courses at GITAM Hyderabad