Rama University is a renowned university established in the year 2014. It is a largest educational establishment in our country. Rama University is approved by UGC and government of India. Rama University offers 100+ courses and produces 10000 professionals. The university has a lush green campus of about 150 acres. Rama University provides guidance of highly educated faculties. Rama University has 9 constituent faculties, 3 teaching hospitals, and state-of-the-art research centers to efficiently cater to the students from all over the country. The University offers specialized courses across 9 professional streams such as Basic & Clinical Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences, Nursing, Paramedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Engineering, Commerce & Management, Fine Arts, Arts, Journalism, Library Science and Home Science.
Rama University Highlights
Late Dr. B.S. Kushwah
Type of University
UGC, INC, DCI, MCI, BCI, AICTE, NAAC
Number of Faculties
Wi-fi campus, banks, hostels, sports, auditoriums
Departments at Rama University
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Health & Nutrition Science
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
Know more about departments at Rama University
Rama University Courses and Eligibility Criteria
Rama University Undergraduate Courses
- Rama University various Undergraduate courses in a number of fields like medical, commerce, management, engineering, technology etc.
- Rama University offers full-time MBBS, BDS, BPT courses for which students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% with PCBE as compulsory subjects are eligible.
- Rama University also offers B.Com., B.Com(Hons), B.Tech, BBA in various specializations.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% are eligible for the above-mentioned courses.
Rama University Postgraduate Courses
- Rama University offers full-time MD and M.Sc. , MDS programme in various specializations for which the students who have done MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS are eligible.
- Rama University also offers M.Tech, MBA, in a number of specializations for which the students who have completed their graduation with minimum 50% aggregate are eligible.
Rama University Diploma Courses
- Rama University offers certificate and diploma courses in the medical and technical field.
- The university offers ANM, GNM, Diploma in engineering in a number of specializations.
- The students who have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% are eligible for the programme.
Rama University Doctorate Courses
- Rama University offers doctorate programme to those students who want to opt for deep knowledge in any of the field.
- The university offers the Ph.D. programme in a variety of fields.
- The students who have completed graduation with minimum 55% aggregate are eligible for the Ph.D. programme.
- The university has a rich facility for Ph.D. Programme.
Know more about Rama University courses
Rama University Admissions
- Rama University admissions are done through an entrance test called RUET which is a national aptitude test.
- RUET is mandatory for every student seeking admissions in undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. Programme.
- For different courses, there are different exam dates.
- Rama University offers both online and offline mode of application.
- The application forms are available on the official website of Rama University.
Know more about Rama University admissions
Rama University Scholarships
- The government provides the scholarship to financially weak talented students.
- The scholarships are provided to the students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs 100000.
- Rs.6600 is awarded by the govt. as a study scholarship annually for day scholars and Rs. 14400 is awarded to the students staying in the hostel.
- Scholarship forms will be available in the college from the first week of September.
Rama University Placements
- Rama University has a strong build training and placement cell which works throughout the year for availing maximum placement opportunities to the students.
- The placement faculty coordinators are regularly engaged in the counseling of students & help them with choosing the best career options.
- The training and placement cell regularly conduct sessions of Mock Interviews, Group Discussion, and Body language & Public speaking Skills, which helps our students to groom their overall personality.
- The university offers industrial training programme to the students.
- Top companies like HCL, Wipro, Syntel, Max Bupa, RCS, Aircel regularly visit the university for campus placement process.
Know more about Placements