Kalinga University is consisting of 7000 students on graduation, post-graduation and diploma level. The University established in the year 2013 as an institute of excellence of higher education in our country. With the support of faculty, students, and administration, the name of the university is shining like a star on the horizontal of quality education.
Kalinga University Campus
Kalinga University Campus is spread over 30 acres of land, surrounded by wide roads and greenery. The campus is pollution-free and constructed into a smart infrastructure. The primary objective is smart infrastructure, student facilities, and good quality education which can provide students their best experience. KU, Chhattisgarh has more than 75 Laboratories, well equipped smart classes and Library with the best collection of books.
Highlights of Kalinga University
|Approved to||UGC, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure||Merit System|
|Campus Area||30 acres|
|Scholarship||Yes, to meritorious students and students from special categories|
Kalinga University Admissions
Kalinga University, Chhattisgarh provides a wide range of choices of courses for undergraduate and postgraduate aspirants. Admission to all the courses is based on the merit system. Candidates should secure minimum eligibility to apply for the University. The Admission procedure is
- Kalinga University admission forms are available on their official website (www.kalingauniversity.ac.in) or candidates can get the forms in person from the administration office of KU, they need to register themselves through any procedure.
- Submit the application fee online or offline in the name of Kalinga University Raipur.
- Candidates must attach the required documents with self-attested with the form.
- In the month of May-June every year, Kalinga University results will be released.
Read about Kalinga University Admission
Kalinga University Courses offered with eligibility
KU, Chhattisgarh offers courses in undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programs. Some of the major courses are B.A., B.A(LLB), B.Tech, M.Tech, MJMC, MBC, etc.
|Humanities & Social Services||B.A. B.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, and BSW||M.A. M.Ed, M.Lib.Sc, and MSW|
|Law||BA.LLB, and LLB||LLM|
|Mass Communication & Media||BJMC||MJMC|
|Medicine & Health Science||B.Pharm||M.Pharm|
|Commerce, Finance & Accounting||B.Com, B.Com(Hons), and BBA||M.Com, MBA, and PGDM|
Kalinga University Undergraduate courses eligibility
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from the respective stream with at least 45%(SC/ST- 40%) from a recognized board to take admission in B.A, B.Ed, B.Lib.Sc, and BSW.
- Postgraduate aspirants must have cleared 10+2+3year programming degree in the respective stream with at least 45%(40% for SC/ST) from a recognized university to take admission in M.A. M.Ed, M.Lib.Sc, MSW, MJMC, MCA, M.Com, MBA and PGDM
- M.Tech, M.E., and M.Pharm aspirants must have completed 10+2+4year with at least 45%(40% for SC/ST) programming from a recognized university degree in respective course.
- Diploma aspirants must have cleared 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board
Click here Kalinga University Courses
Kalinga University Scholarships
KU, Chhattisgarh awards merit scholarship to
- The meritorious students based on their merit in Intermediate/Higher Secondary examination,
- And to the students belong to special categories.
The Scholarship is given by KU on the tuition fee in the following ways:-
- 75% of tuition fee will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 90% above in 10+2.
- 50% of tuition fee will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 75% in 10+2.
- 25% tuition fee will be given as a scholarship to the candidates securing 60%-75% in 10+2.
- To the SC/ST/ward of Ex-Serviceman/OBC/One of the siblings will be given 25% of the tuition fee as scholarship.
- Girl child/Physically handicapped/sportsperson/ward of Kalinga Staff will be given 50% on tuition fee.
Read more about Kalinga University Scholarships
Kalinga University Placements
The main objectives of the Training and Placement development of KU are to provide guidance to all the aspirants and support them to achieve their goals. The following steps the cell takes as per the requirements are:-
- Soft skill development is given to the students
- Academic programs are been delivered
- Aptitude test
- Group discussion
- Students are introduced to job oriented courses by the training officers.
Kalinga University also organizes guest lectures, such lectures are delivered by the recruiters where they introduce their company and the work they expect from student to do.
Some of the major recruiters are:-