Kalinga Scholarship, Raipur offers various scholarships to deserving students. A brief about the same is mentioned below:
- 50% Scholarships on tuition fee to the wards and sibling of Martyred Personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Central and State paramilitary forces and Police.
- 20% Scholarship on tuition fee to the wards of serving and retired personnel of Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Central and State paramilitary forces and police, NCC.
- 20% Scholarship on tuition fees to students who are physically challenged at the time of applying.
- 30% Scholarship on tuition fee to the Girl applicants.
Merit Scholarships are based upon the aggregate percentage a student has scored in his qualifying examination:
|Aggregate Percentage Range scored in Qualifying Exam||Percentage of Scholarship|
|90% and Above||40%|
|Between 80% to 90%||30%|
|Between 70% to 79%||20%|
- Applicants who have topped in CBSE or State Boards of Education or IB or ICSE or Cambridge board in 2020 are entitled to 50% of scholarships.
- Students who have scored minimum 80 percentile and above in JEE, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, LSAT, CLAT, SAT, GMAT, NEET, GATE, NDA, NIFT, UPSC, CGPSC and any other State PSC Examination are entitled to 50 % Scholarship on tuition fee. Students having scored 70 to 79.99 percentile in the above said are entitled to a 30% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Applicants who have participated in National, Asiad, or International level recognized sports events as a part of the team or solo events are entitled to 50% scholarship on tuition fees.
- Applicants who have participated in State level recognized sports in a team or solo events are entitled to a 30% scholarship on tuition fees.
- Applicants who have participated and have secured position or award in recognized National or International level Cultural events or those who have participated in TV reality shows such as Indian Idol, India's got talent, Dance India Dance, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, Pageants, KBC are entitled to 30% scholarship on tuition fee.
- Applicants having exceptional skills and recognition in Fine Arts, robotics, Startups, Computer Sciences and IT, Science and Technology, Inventions, Innovations, Creation, Social Media, Social Work can also be considered for the scholarship based upon their merit and skills on case to case basis.
- Applicants having their names listed in Limca book of records or Guinness book of records can also be considered for Scholarships on case to case basis.
- Sibling (One) of existing students of the University are entitled to a 20% Scholarship on tuition fees.
- Wards of Kalinga University Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff are entitled to a 20% scholarship on tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions:
- This scholarship is applicable on the entire course duration.
- Scholarship is applicable only on the tuition fee.
- The student shall maintain minimum 75 % attendance as per state rules, and shall appear in both CT in every Semester/ Year and the same will be withdrawn if not maintained.
- A student can avail only one scholarship.
- Once availed a student cannot change the category.
- Number of scholarship seats in each category is limited and will be lled on First Come First Serve Basis.
- The scholarship shall be immediately withdrawn if the student fails in any subject in any semester or year.
- The scholarship shall be withdrawn if the recipient does not maintain decent code of conduct and is found to be indulged in ragging, eve teasing or any unlawful activity.
- The scheme is applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The above-mentioned schemes are valid only for the Students taking admission in the academic year 2020-2021 for Undergraduate & Post Graduate regular on campus programs.
- Kalinga University reserves the right to award or withdraw the Scholarship Scheme in part or total at any point of time.
- Burden of proof lies with the applicant.
- Eligibility conditions apply.
- This scholarship scheme is not applicable for the following courses:
- Ph.D./ M.Phil.