Xavier University (XUB), established in the year 2013 and in such a short span of time, the varsity has established its place among the top Universities of India. The university is performing brilliantly not as a conglomerate but also its constituent colleges are doing well. XUB’s XIMB is ranked among the top 16 B-Schools in India in BW Businessworld B-School Rankings 2019.
Located in the educational hub of Eastern India, the University Campus is surrounded by Big-wigs of IT, Banking and Finance Industry. Further, on the basis of existing students’ reviews on collegedunia.com, the University has world-class infrastructure and 100% placements. Moving on to the courses offered at the university campus, the varsity offers MBA-BM, EMBA-BM, EMBA- Business Analytics, MBA- HRM, MBA-RM, MBA- SM, MBA- UMG, MURP, MBF, M.Tech DASA, MA-MC, and MPP programs at postgraduate level.
At the Undergraduate level, Xavier University Bhubneshwar offers B.Com (Hons), BBM (Hons.), B.Sc Hons. (Mass Communication, Economics, Sustainable Development, Environmental Science, Computer Science & Engineering), B.Tech, BA LLB, and BBA LLB. Apart from Undergraduate and postgraduate courses the university also offers Ph.D. courses.
- Registration to various courses offered by XU, Bhubneshwar is ongoing, candidates can apply by visiting https://xub.edu.in/.
- Admission to B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, and BBM is offered on the basis of a Written Test or interview conducted by the university. Candidates’ past academic record is also considered at the time of final admission.
- The candidates have to qualify in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ GATE/ NMAT or X-GMT to secure admission to MBA and Executive MBA programs.
- Final admission is subject to WAT and GD/ PI conducted by XUB, Bhubaneshwar.
- M.Tech admission is offered completely on the basis of a valid score in GATE.
- For Ph.D., XUB conducts Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT) followed by an interview. Any other equivalent national or state level examination qualified candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Moreover, for the 2018-2019 Batches, Xavier University Bhubneshwar students received offers from 67 companies across various industries, out of which 37 were new recruiters.
Maximum jobs were offered by the Manufacturing industry, followed by IT and ITeS, Consulting, BFSI, and FMCG. D.E Shaw emerged as the highest paymaster, with an offer of INR 27.5 lakhs per annum, which accounts for a 30% increase in the highest salary offered as compared to the previous year. The average salary stands at INR 12.75 lakhs per annum, up from INR 11.88 lakhs per annum last year. The median salary figure is INR 12.20 lakhs per annum, and the average salary for the top 50 students is INR 15.50 lakhs per annum.
Read More: XUB Bhubaneshwar Fee Structure