K.K. Modi University established in Durg(CG) by an act passed in Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha in 2018. This University is backed by Modi Enterprises, which was founded by Padma Bhushan Rai Bahadur Gujarmal Modi in 1933 and steered by his son Mr. K. K. Modi. Today Modi Enterprises is a USD 2.8 billion conglomerate, with 28000+ employees and reach in 100+ countries. K.K. Modi University offers degrees and diplomas in the field of Engineering, Management, Sciences, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, and Design.
K.K. Modi University Highlights
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ JEE
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1,050|
|Top Recruiters||Google, Microsoft, CocaCola, Tata Consultancy Services, Mankind, HCL, HSBC, Sony, Havells|
|Location||Mahmara, Jalbandha Road,
Durg, Chhattisgarh - 491001
Schools under K. K. Modi University
- School of Engineering & Innovation
- School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- School of Hotel Management, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- School of Design
- School of Sciences
K.K. Modi University Courses
KKMU Durg offers UG, PG and Diploma in the field of Engineering, Management, Sciences, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, and Design. Tabulated below are the details for same:
|B.Tech (CS)||Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Cloud Computing & Virtualization, Cyber Security||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subject along with Chemistry or any technical vocational subject related to Computer stream as optional with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks|
|BCA||Mobile Applications Development, Data Analytics||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board in Science stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as core subject|
|BBA||Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Mass Media||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|B.Com (Hons)||Accounts & Finance, Financial & Stock Market Analytics||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|MBA||Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management||Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized university|
Check: KKMU Durg Courses and Fees
K.K. Modi University Admission
Step 1: Filling up Application
Apply online or visit admission cell at KKMU Campus in Durg to complete the application by paying application fee of INR 1,050 through online mode or in cash.
Step 2: Selection Process
Step 3: Provisional Admission
If selected, admission will be offered provisionally and the applicant needs to deposit the required fee through DD/ Online.
Step 4: Registration
The applicant must report and enroll/ register himself/ herself at the Administrative Office of the respective schools as per the dates notified by the University.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Photocopy of 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Photocopy of Graduation mark sheet and Certificate for PG Admissions
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Pan Card).
- Original Application Fee Receipt
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Shortlisted applicants are required to appear for Personal Interview (PI).
- MBA Shortlisted applicants are required to appear for Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
K.K. Modi University Placement
K.K. Modi University Durg has a training and placement cell that bridges a gap between industry and students. The cell organizes various training sessions such as Industry Interface, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Seminars, Workshops, Internships and many more.
Top Recruiters: Google, Microsoft, CocaCola, Tata Consultancy Services, Mankind, HCL, HSBC, Sony, Havells, Zee TV, IBM, Fortis, NIIT, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Genpact, Future Group, Dabur, The Leela, Videocon, etc.
Check: KKMU Durg Placement
Why Join K.K. Modi University?
- International University Partnership
- Student Centric Focus
- Innovative Curriculum & Teaching Methodology
- World-Class Campus
- Co-Op Education with Industry Partners
- 100+ Countries in reach through International Partners Network
- 86 years of experience across Multiple Sectors
- 69 years of experience in Education
- 17 years of American Accredited Universities
- 0.5 Million students impacted