Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati also known as SSUHS. The university offers full-time UG, PG & Doctoral level courses in various fields Nursing, Medicine & Health Services.
SSUHS is inviting applications for PhD Programme in the faculties of Allopathic Medicine/Dentistry/Ayurvedic Medicine/Homoeopathic Medicine/Nursing/Pharmacy/Allied Health Sciences. The last date of submission is March 15, 2021.
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the respective courses before seeking admission in the university. Admission to the most of programs is done on the basis of an entrance test. The University announces its Cut off and Merit List for the admission in various courses.
- Admission to UG courses is done considering 10+2 marks and selection is done on merit list basis.
- For MBBS admission students must also qualify for NEET UG.
- B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm admissions require students to qualify for CEE.
- For admission in PG courses the candidate must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- While M.Sc, M.Pharm and Ph.D. admissions are also based on CEE scores.
SSUHS Guwahati, is a State University established in the year 2009. It is accredited and approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
SSUHS Admission Highlights 2021
|Institution name||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS)|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Common Entrance Examination (CEE) or NEET UG|