All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has released the result of the DM Paediatric Emergency Medicine Entrance Examination January 2021 session. Candidates can check the result at aiimsraipur.edu.in. Selected candidates would be required to visit the AIIMS Raipur campus on March 15 with all the original documents for admission formalities.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur was established in 2012. It is one of the six AIIMS across the country. It was established by the Health and Family Welfare Ministry. AIIMS Raipur offers only two courses namely M.B.B.S. and B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for M.B.B.S. course is 60% marks in 10+2 examination or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects.
- Applicants to M.B.B.S. course must pass AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam with a valid score.
- Foreign candidates nominated by Govt. of India are also eligible to apply for M.B.B.S. course without appearing for any entrance examination.
- Whereas, the Overseas Citizens of India are eligible upon clearing the Entrance test.
- Candidates applying for B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 55% in aggregate.
- Selection to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing is based on AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam score followed by counselling.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing course is open only for female candidates.
- Institute also offers scholarships to SC students of the college on fulfillment of certain conditions.
Read More: Fee Structure of AIIMS, Raipur