Montana State University (MSU) is public university is located in Billings, Montana. Established in 1927, it is Montana’s third largest university.
|UG Application Portal||Official website|
|Annual Endowment||USD 3 million|
|Student Retention Rate||54%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time|
|Campus Housing Capacity||N/A|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 29,781.86|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers over 160 degree programs through its 5 colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing, Psychology, Liberal Arts, Sciences, etc.
- The university has residence halls and apartment complexes providing on-campus housing to students.
Montana State University Admission Process
Admission Requirements –
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test Score –
- TOEFL – 515 (paper test); 68 (iBT)
- IELTS – 5.5
- PTE – 50
- MELAB – 73
- ITEP – 3.5
- Application Fee – UG: USD 30; Graduate: USD
- Intake Season – Fall semester – July 1; Spring semester – October 1; Summer semester – February 1
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support, Copy of Passport
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs, are available on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- 98.6% students receive some form of financial aid from the college.
- The average need based scholarship offered to students is of USD 10,006.
Montana State University Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||19,245.86|
|Books and Supplies||1,300|
|Mandatory Health Insurance||1,000|
|Room and Board||8,186|